ITT: We pretend this is derpibooru

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I can’t in good conscience and with a sound mind allow any of my zero pieces of self righteous and cringy artwork to be hosted on a platform that is literally murdering minor people and minors at this very moment, because some random bisexual black clout seeker on Twitter told me so. And I’m too woke and afraid of looking like a bigot to disagree or even do any investigation for myself.

My opinions are my own.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

This just in.

A few users complained that they didn’t like the color yellow so the following ponies are now forbidden and the current images will be deleted:

Applejack  
Sunset Shimmer  
Rainbow dash  
Braeburn  
Ect.

We are trying to be as inclusive as possible.Obey the admins
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
puts on nightmare glasses  
So, I thought these were supposed to be nightmare glasses?  
“They are”  
But everything looks the same???  
“???”  
Are they defective  
“Let me try, oh see, there’s the hole in the ground where the data is stored and the tipped server in the corner.”  
puts back on  
I don’t see either of those…  
oh no
Anonymous #A684
Okay, I feel like I got ask this:  
Why is there two Boorus now ?  
What happened, did Derpibooru do something wrong ?
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I’m a huge jerk who enjoys threatening other users and breaking as many rules as possible within every single post I make, except this one. I make the place so unwelcoming that I’m flagged at least three times a day by others.

Ha, but the staff will do nothing to me or about me because I share their views and only bash and harrass those who don’t.

You report me to a staff member and you’ll be the one banned for a day for “reporting with malicious intent, abuse of a site function and filing false reports.

Praise be to the Pony-Holy Trinity of TSP, DerpyWhooves and Ciaran. The Owner, His Enforcer and His Plushie.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide