Viewing last 25 versions of post by Barhandar in topic ITT: We pretend this is derpibooru

Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

I will give you 25 zimbabwe-bucks if you change your site for the sake of my feefees. After all every other large site coddles me and the rest of most common denominator (so that we can be sold and traded and shown targetted advertisement to) so you must fall in line and obey. Nobody must be able to show their displeasure with something. Only positive reactions are allowed, ignore if you don't like it. None of the things that this site isn't allow for people to show that they don't like something, so why does yours, being a different thing, allow it?

Additionally all my shitty traced vectors are owned by me and OCs are owned by their respective owners and I will be taking them down from your shitty site that doesn't cowtow to my Royal Highness. What do you mean "original vector creators" and "Hasbro has copyright over everything pony"?

[spoiler]

||
Come to think of it, isn't newspeak in 1984 literally this but exaggerated, what with removing any words to express negative opinion? Fucking Orwell and his super accurate predictions.[/spoiler]||
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

I will give you 25 zimbabwe-bucks if you change your site for the sake of my feefees. After all every other large site coddles me and the rest of most common denominator (so that we can be sold and traded and shown targetted advertisement to) so you must fall in line and obey. Nobody must be able to show their displeasure with something. Only positive reactions are allowed, ignore if you don't like it. None of the things that this site isn't allow for people to show that they don't like something, so why, being a different thing, allow it?
Additionally all my shitty traced vectors are owned by me and OCs are owned by their respective owners and I will be taking them down from your shitty site that doesn't cowtow to my Royal Highness. What do you mean "original vector creators" and "Hasbro has copyright over everything pony"?

[spoiler]Come to think of it, isn't newspeak in 1984 literally this but exaggerated, what with removing any words to express negative opinion? Fucking Orwell and his super accurate predictions.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Barhandar