We're shutting down! Read more here

Vent Thread

Amagan

@UrbanMysticDee
I was banned for a week because I keep posting unkind words on all these pride pictures folks keep posting. Apparently I’m spamming them and should simply use my filters so I don’t have to see it.
In other words, hide and don’t say anything.
Amagan

@Zaknel
Hell if I know.
But if so that just makes it worse. What’s the bot gonna do if I insult it for importing tranny crap? Go cry to Skynet and get Judgement Day started faster?
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
@Zaknel
But if so that just makes it worse. What’s the bot gonna do if I insult it for importing tranny crap? Go cry to Skynet and get Judgement Day started faster?
That’s my point. This is why you should not be doing this.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Well, another art thief thought he could threaten me with cutting himself if I exposed him as the thief and a fraud he is.
Dude, you are a retarded thief, a manipulator and a complete son of a bitch who thrives on lying, stealing and acting all smug to annoy other people, so what makes you think I will give two shits and feel guilty if you have a meltdown and then cut yourself to the bone because your retarded “fun” was spoiled and your true character was exposed?
As if anyone who has ever threatened others with self harm or killing themselves unless he gets everything his way has ever gone and done that in the first place.
Anonymous #5DF6
Mobile ads are the single most aggravating thing about trying to use a smartphone. Why are they allowed to automatically open and redirect you to the store at the end of the ad? Why are they allowed to have three separate close buttons one after the other, all with 5-10 second timers?
Internet ads with fake buttons and blaring sounds were never this annoying.
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
>Juneteenth and Autistic Pride Day are trending instead of Father’s Day
Fuck this country. I seriously hope the Chinese and the Russians nuke us to hell.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
The Internet is worthless.
I look for a chair without wheels and it only gives me results with wheels
I look for a chair that doesn’t recline and it only gives me recliners
I look for a chair that doesn’t go up and down and it only gives me results that go up and down.
Just give me the chair with the features I want.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ

Zamasu
I almost bought a 6-pack of Budweiser at WinCo for $7.22…then I saw a 6-pack of Coors Banquet stubby bottles for the exact same price. Bud’s usually a bit more expensive than Coors in Utah.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide