Vent Thread

AnonAmongAnons

Horsefucker supreme
55 days of giving my vril only to my waifu I slipped and let the demons otherwise known as “women” take it from me. May she and the princesses forgive me.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@UrbanMysticDee
I see only sun for the next week.
  • Today: Sunny, high 85
  • Fri: sunny, high 83
  • Sat: sunny, high 81
  • Sun: sunny, high 82
  • Mon: sunny, high 83
  • Tue: sunny, high 84
  • Wed: sunny, high 83
  • Thu: sunny, high 84
  • Fri: sunny, high 83
  • Sat: sunny, high 86
West coast is best coast.
BikerDash
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

@Goku Black
The Series X is a friggin outstanding performer. Fallout 4 used to be laggy as fuck for me (Xbox One) even without any mods. Now, I have every Xbox mod I could find that would increase the graphics and processing load on the machine… ZERO lag issues on my Series X. The ONLY weakness I can find is you cannot simply swap the SSD for a higher capacity one like you can with the Phailstation.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
The stupid whore who divorced childhood movie hero Brendan Fraser raped him out of around $1 M every year for ten years. The piece of garbage who (“allegedly”) molested him and (“allegedly”) had his career destroyed is jewish. Every single time.
BikerDash

@Goku Black
I’ve never had any issues with playing standard Blu-rays and DVDs on my Series X. As for 4k resolution movies, I’ve not bothered getting any because my TV is 1080 and I have zero desire to replace what I currently have. That being said, the Xbox FAQ page states the following:
The Xbox Series X can play game discs from the original Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox One. For movies, it can play DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and Ultra HD Blu-ray Discs—you just need to download the Blu-ray Player app from the Store app on your Xbox Series X to be able to play those discs.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
The half-naked wolf girl is the reason anyone watches that garish cartoon with the demons and other ugly hellish creatures. Don’t tell me it’s “actually a pretty decent show” because I don’t believe it.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I assume he’s talking about Loona from Helluva Boss, one of the more recent additions into the harem of furry waifus.
From what I can tell, she’s a massively overrated tsundere. But then again, I only watched the pilot episode and thought it was dumb.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide