We're shutting down! Read more here

Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Okay
Google images wasn’t working because Google made image search incompatible with my old browser because they’re fucking assholes who refuse to add backward compatibility to their site just like everyone else.
Not too big of a problem. I updated the browser.
Butts… Waterfox branched into Classic and G4 (now G5) since I last updated and I didn’t know about that because why would I? Browser updates as Classic. Looks fine except the icon on the task bar now has the word “Classic” in bright red letters that’s messing with my astigmatism. I try to change the icon but I don’t even remember what the fuck it said (“Cannot rename original file” that’s what it said).
Well, looks like I’ll have to find G4 and download that separately because pushing the update button didn’t work.
But G4 has now updated to G5 and it looks like absolute total Mac OS shit with round corners and shitty shit.
So I have to search for an old copy of G4. This has been several hours already. So when I download G4 and click install I wasn’t paying attention and didn’t change the file location so it erased my old profile.
Well, I have my passwords saved, and I have a backup file of my bookmarks. The only thing that’s truly lost that I can tell are my Ublock filters. I had 100 - 500 lines of filters built up over the years (to be fair probably half of them were comments from the anon nafo bots who like to post that fucking troll shit with pictures of pigs and shit), but that was always a work in progress so there is no summit to that mountain anyway.
Now I’m just trying to find a theme that doesn’t look horrible.
lasty
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

iwtcipp
Hey! Did you all know that the term “Smash” can mean “playing Smash Bros.”? But also? It can mean sexual intercourse! And if you use one, it can imply the other! Did you know that!? Did ya want multiple reminders every single time you felt like looking at a Nintendo character in the nyood!? ‘Cause, you’re gettin’ it! What a hilarious joke that definitely deserves to still be used frequently, even years after Smash Ultimate was released! Because it’s just so creative and fresh and new and original! Ha! Ha! Ha! It is to laugh! HA HA HA HA HA WE GET IT! It’s not funny. It’s never been funny. Not every drawing of Dark Samus’ ass or Isabelle’s non-tits needs a Goddamn pun smeared on it.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I had to deal with a couple of new art thieves and they called me a “traitor” for exposing them as the frauds they were.
I have noticed that lately, “traitor” is a word being thrown around a lot whenever an asshole is caught and exposed for doing something he shouldn’t and it made me wonder what kind of person thinks that not being allowed to lie, brag and steal from others means he’s been betrayed.
Do they even understand what “traitor” means in the first place, or people is getting even dumber than usual?
Amagan

@Color Anon
Yes, people are indeed getting dumber.
Terms like racist, homophobe, istaphobe, transphobe, white supremacist, etc. have been thrown around so much they’ve lost all meaning, so now they have to branch out into new words to use to try and silence the naysayers.
BikerDash

Bought a loaf of bread on Tuesday… open it today because I’m craving a PB&J sandwich… and it’s already fucking moldy!

FUCK YOU, BREAD COMPANIES!

UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Left mouse button failing. Have to switch the buttons and retrain my brain to use the buttons backward. I have multiple spare mice but I don’t feel like replacing them once a year because the left button can’t handle a realistic number of clicks.
Had to get the spare. My middle finger is just not strong enough to keep up clicking without fatiguing and causing me strange wrist pain.
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I had a bad trip days ago, and I feel like the THC is not fully out of my system yet. I can’t seem to tolerate delta 9.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
I used to live in an apartment without air conditioning. I got through the summers by opening my windows at night to let cool air in, then closing them in the morning and putting the shades down to retain it.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
@UrbanMysticDee
Yes, I did say ‘retain,’ because I’m describing a process of ‘trapping’ colder night air inside a building without air conditioning so that said building can be less hot than the outside during the daytime.
It’s not 100% effective, but it lasted for most of the day when I did it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide