Vent Thread

Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
@Fleur de Lis
So he’s actually a self-proclaimed communist? I had assumed the opposite. People who use the phrase “The Democrat Party” are usually very anti-communist.
Fleur de Lis
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

déanaim seitreach
@Zaknel
Of course Donald Trump is a capitalist. But there have always been reasons, in communist ideology, to temporarily support certain capitalist or partly-capitalist factions against others, for to serve the long-term interests of the proletariat. That’s even in the Communist Manifesto of 1848. As for UrbanMysticDee’s reasons for having that position, you would have to ask him.
I’m much more burnt out from politics altogether, and I’m not from United States either.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I got a e-mail for someone claiming they were a professional hacker and could take control of my webcam and microphones with out my permission. But i’m going to ask this how would they do this when my computer doesn’t have either.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of GREGGS
@coolmaster43232
Is this “professional hacker” trying to extort you for money? Scammers usually send out form letters to every email address they can find, casting a wide net to find the few people who are gullible enough to fall for their scams.
In other words, they don’t know that don’t have those things. They just assume you do because many people do.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
34 inch waist in one brand fits perfect. 34 inch waist in a different brand falls off like a kid trying on grownup clothes. What the hell? There shouldn’t be that huge a difference.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Come on, I shouldn’t have to block 10 numbers in 2 days. I got 5 calls yesterday from the same number. I’ve gotten more calls in 2 days than in the previous year since I’ve bought the phone.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

DeviantArt has really gone insane th vbgfk[opgi8sg8u0sfgdpougsdgsdfuey now no longer allow to search as many images anymore instead of the limit being 5,000 or 10,000 images they now limit it to a little over 1,000 images.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I dislike that fat doesn’t accumulate evenly around the body. I know putting on extra weight is a normal part of aging, but it could put itself in better places is all I’m saying.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide