Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@Adán Druego
He really likes to throw the word “volunteer” in other people’s faces whenever he can.
Well, if his volunteer job is so frustrating as he says, then why can’t he simply step down and never bother with that moderation stuff ever again?
Amagan

@Color Anon
Petty tyrants don’t willingly relinquish what little power they can get their grubby fingers on, no matter how much effort it takes to keep it.
Dude probably got kicked off of reddit for being too tyrannical.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
You fucking cunts closed the fucking road and instead of tell me the road is closed fucking google maps just gave me random out of the way directions without ever explaining the road was closed so I thought the map was bugging.
Just fucking say the road is closed, don’t shoot the directions all over the place and make me guess why.
Fucking hell. 30 fucking minutes.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@UrbanMysticDee
No, that’s how Google Maps is supposed to work. Instead of saying “the normal road we would have taken is closed, so here’s an alternate way,” which is longer than most directions given by Google Maps, it simply takes you on the most viable path.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Zaknel
So they designed it to keep me uninformed on purpose because it’s more convenient for retards?
Can’t they just put like a red construction sign on the road like the local TV traffic report?
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Clicked on a video about extinction. Got smug, self-righteous, edgelord atheist propaganda.
“Greetings products of meaningless, undirected natural selection….”
Skip ahead.
“We’re nothing but apes….”
Skip ahead.
“Parolalala…..”
Skip ahead.
“Humans are apes….”
Skip ahead. Oh, wait, that’s the end of the video. Imma google the references so I can get the info without the spin.
Fucking hell, this is why I stopped studying evolution and became a history major instead. At least historians admit we make shit up. It’s not a religion.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I hate the trend of “Mega Rolls”. Terlet paper is now “1 roll = 3 rolls”. My terlet paper holder doesn’t have room enough to hold a three times larger roll of terlet paper. I have to take like 100 sheets off and store them somewhere else just to make it fit.
Paper towels too. They’re making super gigantic rolls that don’t fit on the paper towel holder. I have a pile of paper towels that sits there forgotten just to make the gigant roll fit.
Anonymous #F6F8
I’m Kim Kardashian, don’t tell anyone this…I have a crush on Travis from Bob the Builder. He’s so cute.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
I am starting to get so fucking sick and tired of cancel culture FUCKING EVERYTHING UP! I don’t want a Kira Buckland wannabe to replace my Twilight all because of STUPID ASS TERRORISTS DESTROYING ISRAEL AND PALESTINE.
Mark my words, The 2020s is about to become the WORST DECADE.

Est. 2012
And Fuck Twitter too. I refuse to call it X.
I am sick and fucking tired of it all. At least I had to say it in here rather than Censorshipboo- I mean, Derpibooru.
Because no mod cares about me, they defend people who hate me and that’s why I am afraid of talking and arguing without being hated.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

@Hollowfox
Only now have you decided that cancel culture is a bad thing, really? Were you okay with it as it ran rampant for the past few years? Were you fine with it as long as those people and things you disliked were the ones being cancelled?
Note: I’m all for silencing those I deem undesirables, but, at least, I acknowledge that I have double standards.
Anonymous #FD71
@SleepySteve
I got banned from Derpi for 3 months for “anti-trans hate.”
The “anti-trans hate” in question was because I argued that futa is lesbian. That’s it. You can’t make this shit up.

Est. 2012
@Adán Druego
It’s been that way to me since 2020.
Especially when a majority of assholes cancelled people like Arin “Egoraptor” Hanson, Charli D’Amelio, Brendon Urie, Chris Pratt, Troy Baker and even ppcocaine.
And now it happened to FUCKING TARA STRONG!
AND IN THE 13TH ANNIVERSARY OF FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC!!!
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS FUCKING WORLD!!!
Don’t believe me, SEE THIS PIECE OF SHIT WANTING HER FUCKING DEAD OVER HER COMMENTS REGARDING THE TERRORISM FROM THE HAMAS THAT MADE EVERYONE DIVIDED!! OR AT LEAST EXPLORE TWITTER WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT ABOUT A MAJORITY OF ASSHOLES THAT I WANT TO MAKE THEM SEEK JESUS BEFORE SHE GETS FUCKING CANCELLED!!!
Is it okay to be suicidal? Because I can’t take this shit anymore!!!
I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!

Est. 2012
Love is fucking dead and there is ZERO hope in this world, everyone is hateful and I don’t know how to live in this hopeless heartless world anymore…
If I didn’t have autism or didn’t care too much what people think, I wouldn’t be like this.

Est. 2012
Okay, I had to let it all out of my system.
I know I said threats, be pessimistic and depressive and I screamed out of anger and frustration because they cancelled my favorite voice actress over the whole conflict in Israel/Palestine and the Hamas, and I am sorry.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide