Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@ponypony221  
I don’t have to care either because I live in a 1 party state. If I vote for the democrat the democrat wins, if I vote for the republican the democrat wins, so my vote is meaningless.
Posted Report
Anonymous #2759
Harmony will never come back anytime soon. Might as well read and learn for mental and psychological self-defense…and just in case buy guns when the self-defense must be physical.
Posted Report
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
just in case buy guns when the self-defense must be physical.

They’re trying to push through a new law making it harder to do that here.

@UrbanMysticDee  
what about gay republicans?

Four years ago I got conned into voting for a faggot named Buehler. I’m not making that mistake again.
Posted Report
Mitchy

Best princess👗👑
I got locked out of twatter for 6 days, just by wishing Paypal employees stepped on a lego barefoot
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Mitchy  
You: You locked my account?  
Twitter: Yeah.  
You: You wanna find out what it feels like to step on a lego in the dark in the middle of the night?  
Twitter: …  
Twitter: *Account Unlocked*
Posted Report
Anonymous #2759
@Twiface  
Good luck to them. The rule existed effectively when the government starts to meddle a bit too much. Not a beautiful sigh, but no one who has at least something to loose will give in voluntarily.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I don’t like that whenever movies show castles they’re already old ruins. Castles weren’t built old, they were new when they were built, with smooth, painted walls, with beautiful brand new colorful tapestries. And people didn’t light torches in the day.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When you buy frozen broccoli they give you one or two heads and the rest is indigestible blocks of cellulose. You can chew it for like 10 minutes and you’ve burned more calories than you’ve eaten.

Also, USPS lost my slippers. I need those. My old ones from 4 years ago are mostly cardboard and tape by this point.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide