Vent Thread

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
CIA said “He didn’t fly so good” after pretending to throw one of Bane’s men out the plane.

He should have said “He didn’t fly so well.”
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
you piece of fucking dog cunt. After 20 cunting games and this last one 70 cunting moves you have to end in a stalemate. GO CUNT YOURSELF! Go fucking cunt yourself. 3 mothercunting hours and you have to fucking deny me like that. fuck you.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I make a move.

“That’s the worst possible move in the entire history of the game. You are now guaranteed to lose.”

I cheat and have the game play itself and the game makes the same exact move I made.

“That’s the best possible move in the game.”

Make up your fucking mind.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@UrbanMysticDee  
Weird, I can see the blockquote on FF. Though, it would not be inconceivable to me of more edge causes and bugs being triggered on FF than on Chromium considering 95% of web development is being done just on Chromium (I hear odd stories like this pretty often) though I would have thought some of the people who worked on Philomena would have been been more diligent (and there is the chance that is being triggered by a add on or odd configuration on its own). In my experience Philomena has worked well with a wide variety of browsers compared to some sites.

@Color Anon  
Sounds like a lot of work. Though I suppose being able to set a boundary might be better than the free for all that is twitter (you maybe able to block people there and make your tweets protected but twitter pages are very different to a personal deviant page).

@Dex Stewart  
RIP, I hope this doesn’t lead to any reduction in capability for you and it is easily replaceable.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Doesn’t sound like a very fun game.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I really fucking hate computers and how they make everything so difficult with 50 extra unnecessary steps. It shouldn’t take this long to chart a route with google maps. I drag it off the street it chose because it’s shit to a better street and it then adds a loop onto the original street. I drag the loop off onto the correct street and it adds another loop. I keep doing this until there are 10 loops and then restart the process. I have to re-repeat the whole process 5 times before it gets the correct route.

It’s not that fucking complicated. Just let me drag the route to the street I want.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
Another tard was stealing my pixel art, passing it as his own, and acting all smug and gloaty when other people praised it, etc. Then he threw the usual hysterical tantrum after I was notified about what he was up to and I reported him for theft and abuse, etc too.  
After his gallery got scrubbed clean from all the stolen stuff and his former supporters told him to get lost he was fuming mad and wanted revenge, so he decided to ask someone about how he could trick me into losing my pixel art ownership and passing it to him, so he could teach me a lesson and enjoy his revenge because nobody messes with him without paying the price and etc, three.

Except that the guy he decided to ask all of that? That guy was ME.

But even after telling him that I was the same guy he stole from and suggesting him to leave the internet for a while (because it was clear he couldn’t handle it) the tard kept asking me how he could trick me into making him the new owner of my gallery, over and over again until I blocked him, mostly out of pity.

I am not calling him a tard as an cheap insult: he is a genuinely retarded man on his early 30’s and I suppose I will hear more about him pretty soon again, because as usual with disabled people, he can’t see anything bad about the dumb things he does for attention as long they get him what he wants.
Amagan

@Color Anon  
Throw the disabled/retarded card right back in his face. Fake his disability so it looks like retard vs retard. What’s he gonna do about it, act like a man?
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Today I was ‘voluntold’ for a shift on a day I normally have off. They ended up keeping me 11 hours.
Amagan

Youtube is now apparently handing out strikes to people based on the contents of their playlists. Meaning not only did the person who uploaded the wrong type of video who gets punished, but anyone who liked that video is now getting punished as well for liking it, and having it included in their playlist.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide