Vent Thread

ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@coolmaster43232  
There are a lot of options that don’t require special hardware, too. Some routers can have alternative OSes installed that support adblock. Another is specialized DNS on the router/internet settings. That works on almost all devices, but it might have undesirable side effects.

I must spread the gospel of adblocking everywhere!
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Well, it’s NJ winter. It’s totally black outside and freezing. It will be like this until April. Living here is like being dead for 6 months only with bills.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
gmail is designed to be shit

I want to forward this email

Gmail: no problem, type the first letter and we’ll fill in the rest for you.

I try but clicking on it does nothing. It just shows me the correct spelling of the email, I still have to type out the full address. I can’t even control V for multiple emails, I have to type it out in full every time, so if I want to forward 50 emails I have to type out the same address 50 times.

Gmail: fuck your couch, I was designed to waste your time not be user friendly.

you can’t even open multiple emails simultaneously in different tabs because it doesn’t allow right clicking. You have to open an email, duplicate the tab, return to the inbox in the duplicated tab, then click on a new email.

I don’t understand how the richest, most powerful company in the history of the world can design something so shitty without it being on purpose.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
I’m upset with Elon Musk. Leftists leaving Twitter means I no longer have a central database of undesirables I can reference when deciding if I should pay attention to someone on the internet.
Posted Report
Amagan

@ponypony221  
They’re finding out the hard way that Mastadon isn’t going to cater to their special needs, and they don’t have huge followings on other alternate platforms. Plus they define themselves by the existence of that blue check mark. They’ll be back in less than a month, paying $8 a month to maintain their check, and getting mocked ruthlessly because they have to abide by the rules now.
Posted Report
Anonymous #2759
@ponypony221  
Not too much of a big problem if they leave out of their own will. You should be far more worried if people leave because they get banned all too often for increasingly stupid reasons. At least by leaving by their own will gives the subtle message of: “They ragequit because people clearly doesn’t care about their opinions and believe people will follow them just by leaving the place even though that’s not the case.”
Posted Report
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Amagan  
I am not sure Elon can right that ship, from political forces oppossing him, his own management style and the strong possibility that this deal may have been a mistake in how he did it, though I don’t think Twitter is down and out like some think.

>Mastadon isn’t going to cater to their special needs,  
Yeah, despite Mastadon being mostly left leaning communities there is a significant culture clash ocurring over there. See lots of stuff like this being expressed.

@Anonymous #2759  
>Not too much of a big problem if they leave out of their own will.  
This. Actually, it might be a good thing overall because it will lead to some decentralization cut off some of the leftward think tanks who were starting to murmurer on independent websites being bad (also, having things separated means cancel mobs have less power).
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
No matter how long you microwave a slice of pizza there will be part of the pizza that is so hot it turns into plasma and part will be so cold it will be at absolute zero. The only way to reheat pizza is in the oven.
Posted Report
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
I had to deal with yet another autist who refused to stop harrasing one of my pixel art groups to get free stuff from them, and even after being told “NO” over and over the guy tried to still get what he wanted by creating a retarded “contest” and spamming it to tons of people, were every participant was supposed to create and give him exactly what he wanted in exchange for his respect. To make it worse, he has been doing this for years and he still cannot understand why everyone keep telling him to shut up and get lost.

I hate handling autists. I hate having to handle people who can’t even understand concepts as simple as being told “NO” and “Please shut up” without immediately screaming “BUT I WANNA, GIMME, GIMME!”
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Officer Hotpants  
Of course, but the moment you block them they immediately create a new account to bypass the block and continue pestering you, or just cry and send other people to talk to you on their behalf.  
That’s why I said that autist people cannot understand the concept of being told “NO” and “Please shut up.”
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
It is really atrociously cold outside. And dark.

For whatever reason when it’s cold and sunny or when it’s dark and warm I’m totally fine, but when it’s cold and dark I feel like dying. It’s horrible. I don’t understand it. I hate it.
Posted Report
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Amagan  
That would be possible if Deviantart’s staff actually cared about user reports.  
This guy in particular has a ton of accounts on Deviantart, Twitter, Youtube and such, all dedicated to brag about his future projects which entirely depended of a ton of people willing to work for him for free in exchange for his respect.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide