Vent Thread

JamaicanCrackhead

TheWhiteDevil
I don’t know why the old fanfic discussions on the Art Forum are dead. It kind of sucks since I’m a writer and not a traditional artist (well, what would instantly come to mind when you think of an artist).
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@ANoobis  
The ultimate red pill is realizing no one ever actually cared about methods and means, only about who and what they were employed on, and how well they were marketed.

Russia dropping a thermobaric weapon on BEST ALLY UKRAINE (never done anything wrong) is a prospect so horrifying it is barely speakable. Meanwhile, America casually drops them on anyone who upsets it in the Middle East and in the past nuked two Japanese cities without so much as an apology.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Someone was blasting the same 5 notes on drum and trumpet on loop so loud the entire neighborhood was shaking at 10 AM. I don’t know when it stopped, sometime before 1:30 when I took the earplugs out.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Something spooky is going on. Every a tweet pops up with the word “antifa” the browser crashes.

I just typed the word antifa and didn’t even tweet it out yet and it crashed. It’s like their AI is trying to censor the word or something.
Anonymous #2759
@Adan Druego  
Yeah, they were all “antifa for the win” stuff except when people actually started to shoot back en masse and now just like Stalin’s photos they try to do the same with antifa because it’s not useful to them anymore. They’ll do the same with anything that outlives their usefulness.
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
My state is electing a new governor this year. The only viable choices are:

1. Old white woman  
  2. Old white woman  
  3. Old white woman

I have decided to vote for the old white woman who is the least ugly.

But how did it even get to this in the first place? Why don’t the men in this state have any balls?
Posted Report
Twiface
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Shitposting
@UrbanMysticDee  
@IvanSatoru  
@UrbanMysticDee  
@ponypony221

Maybe a write-in ballot would be nice, but I decided to vote straight republican* this year because there’s a greater than zero chance they might throw a few democrats out of power this year.

*Except for one guy who seems like a sleazeball. I voted for the Constitution Party instead because they ran a guy who fired a shotgun at some anti-police protestors.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide