Vent Thread

JamaicanCrackhead

TheWhiteDevil
If you happen to be one of these people who claim the American flag is a transphobic/homophobic symbol, then kindly fuck off out of the country and don’t bother to come back. There’s plenty of people who would gladly be here so go make room for them.

Hell yeah! I wish the Confederate battle flag didn’t get as much shit as it does too. It’s just a battle flag, and that is all it officially was.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Today I was alerted of two more art thieves playing the usual smug and braggart act of claiming to be such talented artists who worked so hard and stuff while they showed off the drawings and pixel art they had stolen from others.  
The first one threw an hysterical fit about how I was a mean bully who ruined his fun after exposing him, the other one threw another hysterical fit because I reported and exposed him without “giving him a chance to explain himself and telling me his story before I judged him”, and none of them understood that the entire problem was their own fault in the first place, they coudn’t even register the concept that everything was their own fault because lying, stealing and trying to guilt trip others to still get everything their way was bad because yeah, they were both autist people. Again.

Lately every time I’m having problems with thieves or just unpleaseant people who think that being unpleaseant fucks is funny, it’s always autist people. I wonder where they all come from, because every time there are more and more of them flooding everywhere and causing problems wherever they go.
Amagan

@Color Anon  
Just throw the autism argument back in their faces if they try and play the disability card.

“Bitch, don’t you pull that autistic shit with me. I’m autistic too, but you don’t see me stealing other people’s art! Autistic people know the difference between right and wrong, but thieves don’t.”
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Acres  
Hope you get better soon!

@Color Anon  
You have been complaining of this for awhile and, as someone that is sometimes very much out of the loop of most social circles, I have seen this be mentioned elsewhere. I wonder why that is?
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@TheBridge  
I don’t know what to say except that any social media place that offers the chance to receive positive comments is guaranteed to be swarmed by autist people who will misbehave and misuse the place just to receive any kind of praise, validation and the chance to brag.  
Art communities are guaranteed to be raided by assholes who will never shut up about how their obviously stolen gallery is totally their own hard work, and most of those loud assholes are guaranteed to be autist people who will never shut up about how they “do not understand” why what they do is so bad and how the mean people who reported them made them feel so depressed and stuff.
BikerDash
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

@Color Anon
Just throw the autism argument back in their faces if they try and play the disability card.
“Bitch, don’t you pull that autistic shit with me. I’m autistic too, but you don’t see me stealing other people’s art! Autistic people know the difference between right and wrong, but thieves don’t.”

THIS! This is the reason we need to be able to upvote comments!
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@evan555alpha  
Since a long time Deviantart has become some kind of genetic landfill where all tards and misfits go to cause trouble or to fish for attention at any cost.  
The only thing they never do is create art because, and I quote textually, “It’s too difficult so it’s BORING!”.
Havoc
Artist - shidtist
Chatty Kirin - A shidder who has reached 1000 combined forum shids or comments.
Liberty Belle - Shids the song of the unshidded

Half Dragon, Half Meme
@TheBridge  
Not sure why, but it feels like NFTs had a hand to play in this with all their blatant art theft. It might just be making the bastards bolder.

@Amagan  
Yes. Do this. Disabilities are NOT a get out of jail free card. I’m autist as hell and I’m able to be a functioning member of society. They can too.

@Color Anon  
It really doesn’t help that that whole site is aids.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
More sites not working in anything but Chrome/sometimes Firefox. I stress, Firefox is still functional but the performance is starting to be a little uncomfortable at times on even my more powerful older machines. I have good luck with off and obscure web browsers but the spirit of the times is consolidation and thus, Chrome is king. Safari has Apple’s backing and webkit is close enough (though not perfect) to blink that they can keep up better with Chrome. Firefox is struggling to stay relevant enough to be supported, and everything else is a after thought at best.

@Havoc  
You know? That makes some sense to me. I wonder if it has also has made a higher tolerance for bad art (misplaced value for average?) as well. This ain’t worth over 10 million

@Color Anon  
That just sounds like a pain to deal with. Wish you extra luck.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Havoc

@TheBridge  
Deviantart still can be a pretty good place to meet great artists and learn from them, as long you remember to make your gallery invisible for non registred users, create closed groups to get sure only verified artists can join and immediately block & denounce people who misuse the place for their sick “fun”.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Elastic on my microphone holder arm (don’t know what it’s called) has lost its elasticity so I have to use twist ties to keep the microphone from falling out.

More sites not working in anything but Chrome/sometimes Firefox. I stress, Firefox is still functional but the performance is starting to be a little uncomfortable at times on even my more powerful older machines. I have good luck with off and obscure web browsers but the spirit of the times is consolidation and thus, Chrome is king. Safari has Apple’s backing and webkit is close enough (though not perfect) to blink that they can keep up better with Chrome. Firefox is struggling to stay relevant enough to be supported, and everything else is a after thought at best.

This. (in a self-demonstrating example, I can’t see the block quote on firefox, only on chrome. FF just shows it as a large blank space)
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
This

full

I was watching a 22 minute video the other day that for whatever reason took 90 whole minutes to load. I got to the last 50 seconds and then since the video had been open so long it reloaded. I tried to advance the slider on the bottom to go to the end but every time I try that the video refuses to load, or only loads in 144p, so I had to refresh the page again and start from the very beginning and wait another 90 minutes just to see the last 50 seconds where the idiot who uploaded it plastered a channel sticker on the middle of the video because some people don’t know how to put an end screen up and ruin the end of their own videos.

I got to sleep 2 whole hours later than I wanted because youtube is fucked.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide