Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Powers still not back. Thank God we have a generator. I’m wondering what could possibly have messed things up so bad?  
Like, yeah, sudden snowstorm, but shouldn’t we be used to those by now?  
I guess not, people are still surprised in spring when the snow melts and suddenly there’s a flood risk.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I replied to what I think might be a bot account on Twitter. They were saying that various toy lines don’t have good enough properly catalogued information. Since Power Rangers was one of the franchises, I linked them to the toy list on Grnrngr.com. They responded with some long thing saying that I personally had to do better. A bunch of what I assume are more bot accounts liked and retweeted their response. They’re still liking and retweeting it. It’s weird.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
Bots have gotten weirder. Seems there has been a lot of odd AI experiments going on the past couple of years over just the normal autroturfing and scamming (though probably a lot of that is still in service to those ends). I have encountered a couple myself on far flung websites and they felt very odd. Behavior reminded me of something like this It was clearly lost and was completely sticking out like a sore thumb on a pony board trying to adjust and absorb to the new elements in it’s environment mixing a name of a pony or two with random nonsensical responses.
Amagan

@TheBridge  
How can you tell the difference between a bot and a regular fleshbag idiot? Have you seen the grade of “graduates” most colleges are churning out these days? Ignorant folks who act like disagreeing with them is attempted murder, and who scream incoherently at people because they don’t know how to use their words.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@TheBridge  
Oh god. We should ruin the next bot experiment by exclusively using terms like “everypony” and “brohoof” with it. With a dash of Hitler for tradition’s sake.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Amagan  
This bot was meant for stuff in 4chan style imageboards. Some thought it may have been connected to people trying to influence Qanon. It was trying to blend into the thread and reply but it’s replies were gibberish and started to thrown in a pony word or two later on.

@Officer Hotpants  
If ever see another one I might just try that.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide