Vent Thread

Anonymous #445A
Anyone that ever paid attention to barhander on derpi knew the guy always behaved like he was the ultimate authority on everything that happened on the booru or fandom. He would jump in at every opportunity to yell at new users over tags and insult anyone that disagreed, picking fights with experienced taggers and uploaders all the time with whatever new rule he’d decided to invent.

Goodbye to bad trash.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Zaknel  
He could have actually left or he could be just having IRL stuff going down. He had been critical of the staff before without leaving. Also, I don’t want to speculate or drawn unwanted attention to him, but I am pretty sure he is from one of the countries in the news lately.

@Anonymous #445A  
I was annoyed by him a few times but I will have to review his conduct before I can say he was trash. He could get fixated on a bad point but he also could well articulate a good one better than a lot of us from my observations of him in the derpi drama and here. His absence feels still a bit sad to me as he was a fairly early and active user.
Color Anon
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Anonymous #445A  
To be honest, that describes a lot of derpibooru members, especially the ones with absurdly huge post numbers because they always were trying to butt in everywhere to try to counter users and opinions they couldn’t handle.

@coolmaster43232  
Have you tried to open it to clean the wheel and contacts inside?
Anonymous #C522
@Adan Druego
They’re not even human. They’re creatures that crawled out of Chernobyl or something.

You mean like the russian cannonfodder sent Ukraine to rape and murder civilians that are now lying in Belarussian hospitals dying of radiation poisoning because the russian educational system never taught about the nuclear disaster?

I think woot and pals have a far higher life expectancy than the average ork sent to die for the glory of poutine.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Angle-Considerer
I want to take a break from all the plastic, but it’s just everywhere. It’s unavoidable. I’m feeling like it’s gonna drive me nuts one day.  
Is gluten intolerance, lactose intolerance, allergies, a gene thing or is it also the plastic? We probably have plastic in our blood right now, and it might not be reversible. Maybe we shouldn’t use plastic anymore. Maybe avoid deodorant too— more so if you’re female and don’t feel like paying for expensive surgery to amputate a breast that became cancerous. Oh yeah, wearing deodorant/antiperspirant might give you cancer. I wonder just how many modern ailments are linked with plastic and deodorant.  
Thoughts on Daria? I feel like escaping reality by watching a cartoon about reality.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
There was actually a study a while back, I don’t remember it off the top of my head, but they were looking for a control group who didn’t have microplastics in their bodies to see just how badly contaminated most people were and they looked everywhere in several countries and couldn’t find a single person who didn’t have microplastics in their body, so there was no control to compare everyone else to.

Here’s a popular science news article that mentions it but I can’t find the actual study itself.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide