Vent Thread

IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
You used to be able to just make a new tab in a web browser, instantly type part of the address you want to visit and press enter when the browser completes it for you, and bam you’re there. Now you have to wait for whatever the browser does when making a new tab to finish up because otherwise if you enter the address, whatever you typed gets deleted. SO IRRITATING!!!
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
Mine’s as fast as ever creating new tabs. Though I disable that auto-complete because it annoys the fuck out of me. Plus I have all the sites I use bookmarked so there’s simply no purpose to it.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
What browser did you use? In the variety of ones I often switch between I don’t have that problem but the only one of those that is mainstream is Firefox.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
Never used that one. I can’t really give a good guess. What I would recommand trying though, considering how Chromium is everywhere is trying another Chromium based browser and seeing if that it is something particular to Brave or just your computer being slow or something. Like, if you run Windows, Microsoft Edge is still based on Chromium as well.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
DuckDuckGo has continued its censorship crusade by censoring piracy-related content. Yet again, the “slippery slope fallacy” is proven to be real.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just had a BITCH of a time trying to upload this damn video to Twitter. Apparently it’s aspect ratio was off by some measurement invisible to humans. So I had to look for a way to make it fit. After a few scam sites I finally found one that would simply adjust the aspect ratio. Then the file decided it wouldn’t download. Then suddenly it did. What the fuck. Anyways, here’s a stupid 9 second Power Rangers Turbo promo in Spanish.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Dex Stewart  
I know the feeling of spending way more time than needed on something really tiny, as a regular poster to a couple of obscure chans held together by birdseed and chewing gum. Something is wrong with a video or needs to be slightly adjusted to get a image to fit in the right aspect ratio or file formatting issues and you’ll spent 2 hours on something that should’ve taken 5 minuets.
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Expeditions Rome was really interesting until it became obvious how badly the developers want to force black Romans on me. No thanks.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide