Vent Thread

Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Amagan  
The school approved hormones and surgery, or they just agreed to refer to her the way she wanted? If she was underage, then no one period should have been giving her medical anything related to her gender identity.
Amagan

@Dex Stewart  
First the school started with the social transitioning, then they moved onto the hormone treatments, like testosterone supplements and such. All without the parent’s knowledge or consent, and with the full support of Canada’s highest courts.

The situation here in the states isn’t much better. Multiple schools and teachers have been caught in the act of socially transitioning students without the knowledge or consent of the parents, and even advising the students, even as young as 6 years old, to not tell their parents what they’re doing.

It’s reasons like that, that the Parental Rights in Education bill passed in Florida. It’s not for the schools to be deciding that children are transgender and helping them transition over the objections of the parents. Kids in kindergarten don’t know anything about gender or supposed social constructs or anything like that. They don’t need their heads being filled with made up nonsense, or put on drug regimens that can cause long-term health complications later on in life; especially when there are no studies on what the long-term effects of puberty blockers in children are,
FeatherTrap
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Forgive me if I’m a boomer on this and aren’t keeping up with the times, but was a “No Humour Allowed on the Internet” Covenant signed in the blood of autists on 4chan when I was busy planning my RPG Campaign for a few days?

I’m getting really sick of the increasing amount of biting, snippy, accusatory and outright hostile replies to stuff I get that is very blatantly sarcastic and/or joking around. I’m not talking about people arguing me over an opinion I have that they disagree with-that’s just standard internet stuff-I mean when I’m very clearly not taking myself seriously and yet it’s interpreted in the most LITERAL AND SERIOUS WAY POSSIBLE to the point they feel the need to “correct” my fucking joke.

It’s even happening here now. I’ve come to expect that dumb shit on Dumpsterbooru, but I thought everyone here was more chill about this kind of thing.
ANoobis
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap  
At least a small part of that is the Internet degrading people’s language skills. “It’s hard to pick up on sarcasm from text” is bullshit. Reading for tone is a dying skill, and if you can’t do that, you can’t read. A Modest Proposal is predicated on the fact that people used to be literate.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@IvanSatoru  
As a semi regular 4chan user I can say that the place is constantly raided by offsite assholes who attack and provoke everyone just for the sake or ruining good ideas and kill good threads.  
I would say it’s the same kind of people who yells about how much they hate channers for not being as nice as them, and such.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@IvanSatoru  
I was not referring to anything happening on 4chan in particular, this annoyance mostly occurs here on sight.

I’m just not sure where else would be considered a sacred enough site to sign a covenant in the blood of autists that reaches even into thos dark corner of the internet. It wouldn’t happen on tumblr, that’s for damn sure.

@ANoobis  
Yeah, that’s a nice thought but you’re one of the people I’m complaining about here.
Anonymous #03ED
I still find pride month harmless.
Of course you think that.  
I mean, there are various awareness months that apply to white and straight people, but they’re not really marketable or interesting in the way Pride month is.
If by ‘marketable’ you mean ‘cancerous and degenerated,’ then sure.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap  
You think I didn’t realize you were shitting around? Just because I got tired of you, that doesn’t mean I didn’t get what you were doing.

Honest question: you really think I thought you were being serious? Being unable to get any real engagement was what was getting on my nerves.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
You think I didn’t realize you were shitting around?

No, your responses lacked any distinguishing aspect of humour and they were dead ringers for the exact kind of “always take everything seriously” moron I’m complaining about. Don’t try to frame this as you starting off joking and “gradually getting sick of me”, you came right out of the gate with that crap.  
One post is a very short amount of time to “get tired” of joking around on a joke thread.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
@Adan Druego  
I see what you’re trying to do. You’re trying to capture a Moslem and torture him until he tells you where he keeps the explosives. You are then going to fill your van with the explosives, kidnap one of the retarded freaks from the parade, and brainwash him FBI/CIA style to do a terror attack and not remember anything about you.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap  
I wasn’t joking, that’s why. I was trying to get a conversation going about world building. You also didn’t get the kind of engagement you wanted, but you seem to have held on to that for the last two months. Is that exchange what you think about whenever you see my name? I had let it go until now.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
I wasn’t joking, that’s why. I was trying to get a conversation going about world building.

So my assumption was exactly right then. A joke thread about pretending to be racist towards Earth Ponies is wrong time and place for that discussion, that’s also an important part proper communication: context.

Also don’t kid yourself, I had forgotten about it entirely until someone on this site did the unsolicited snippy at me a couple of hours ago.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
@FeatherTrap  
I didn’t even remember that it was you I was talking to in that thread. When I responded to you initially, it was as good as a blank slate. What was the comment that got you into the vent thread in the first place?
Anonymous #2759
Pride month it’s a waste of time and effort, and not because of corporate branding, for all accounts the companies are not evil for the most part, just amoral and selfish at worse but none of the things they do for pride month are illegal nor worthy of attention.  
Pride month it’s a waste because it’s all about a cause made for the sake of bringing attention to people just because their orientations. It all started when they wanted the governments to not forbid gay relationships, which I must intercede it’s a noble cause and no, being gay on itself isn’t immoral nor a crime, sometimes I also have to call out people in “my side” for being homophobic as well. But the cause itself nowadays have been much more bothered with petty representation on TV and just gratification for free just for having a different sexuality than most people, in escense just a dumb movement people follow because they are not sure how to actually solve real problems and only claim for special calls regardless of actions.  
And even if the companies stop pandering to it, few people would actually care about pride month because they feel fed up with being shoved sexuality down the throats. Don’t hate the gays or bisexuals just for being gay or bisexuals since a lot of them are genuinely nice people, but the movement itself has really lost it’s meaning and has become little more than petty political tirades.
Amagan

@Anonymous #2759  
To an outsider looking in, pride month basically comes off as stating the following: “This is my sexual preference! It is the most important and sole defining aspect of my entire personality! To deny or disagree with that importance is to say that I deserve to die! You WILL accept it and respect it, or else there WILL be severe consequences if you don’t!”
Anonymous #2759
@Twiface  
I wouldn’t go so far with the narcissism. A lot of them admittedly feel rather insecure with themselves. Which is why sadly are easy preys for sweet words with no substance.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide