Vent Thread

Anonymous #AF7F
Bitch: “Trust no one”

Also Bitch: “ArE yOu SpYiNg On Me WhIlE i ThRoW tHe ReCyClAbLeS iN tHe GaRbAgE iN sEcReT, kNoWiNg It’S tHe OnE tHiNg GuArAnTeEd To SeNd YoU iNtO a RaGe, YeT i Do It AnYwAy BeCaUsE i’M a BiTcH?!”
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@Acres  
Olive oil is an oil that is extracted from olives. Good taste and good for your skin. Peanut torito is a drink made with peanut butter, milks of different types, and rum. At least that’s how I make it, or used to.

@TheBridge  
Can’t have them anymore. Gotta “save money” or whatever.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
Olive oil, at least good oil olive, can be pretty pricy, so I can understand whoever you live with, family or whatever, cutting it.

>Peanut torito is a drink made with peanut butter, milks of different types, and rum.  
I wonder if you could substitute and/or buy ingredients that are self stable one at a time and still make it occasionally?

@Acres  
I can understand peanut torito (barely familiar myself) but I am surprised you wouldn’t know what olive oil is.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
How the fuck many browsers do I need? Why are there some sites that only work on Chrome?

And why is everything so fucking difficult? There’s always 23 steps just to doing anything online.

And why are you using pacific time? You have my ip address, get the timezone right.
Acres
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based (but on what?)
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Donor | Applejack - Wait, this isn't Lyra's...
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Renowned Sound)

I hate how no matter how hard I try, I can’t sleep in. My dumb brain will force me awake at the same time every morning
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide