Vent Thread

coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

The sleep I’ve been have all weekend into Monday was terrible it was pretty terrible going into Tuesday moring until I ate Beak-feast and had Orange juice for first time in a while.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Why is it I only have to shit during the very limited free time that I get to spend writing? I don’t have to shit when I’m running errands for people I hate and a good shit would give me an excuse not to do it. I don’t have to shit when asshole neighbors are making a ton of noise and I can’t think clearly. No, I only ever shit when there are zero distractions and I have a clear mind to actually get very important work done.

When I shit I’m exhausted. My eyes and head hurt and I feel totally defeated like dying. It really kills my ability to concentrate on anything and pisses me off something fierce.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
That’s another thing. You copy and paste something, or even highlight and drag text somewhere else, and “CTRL” box hovers over the document permanently until you close Word and open it again, wasting time, pissing me off even more.

And another thing, I drink coffee to stay awake and nothing. For a whole hour nothing.

Then when I’m working I have to piss every 2 minutes. Why didn’t I have to piss an hour ago when I drank the coffee? Why am I pissing now, and why so much?

And another thing, caffeine doesn’t actually keep me awake. It doesn’t induce wakefulness or alertness in me at all. I am immune to caffeine. All it does is make me piss at the most inconvenient time. The only reason I drink it is because I feel like I’m dying without it, it doesn’t actually have any positive effects, it just staves off the negative effects of withdrawal.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

The poisonous cancel culture that’s harmed my reputation and severely crippled my ability to get my content promoted has begun to spread to DeviantArt. I now have a person stalking me on that site and going to every group I’m a member of and leaving comments telling them I’m a “racist neonazi” and that I need to be removed, while sharing a stash folder they created containing nothing but old posts I’ve made. And also abusing their staff powers in the groups they’re in to reject all of my submissions.

I’m now losing my reach in yet another medium due to cancel culture. It’s disheartening sometimes to see just how much hate there is in our fandom these days, and it makes me really glad for my friends and loved ones, and to still always have at least one place where I won’t be hated. Happy to be here.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Etherium-Apex  
Get fucked, nerd.

Sorry to hear that. This is what happens when a fandom becomes infested by parasites who only see it as a delivery method for whatever dumbass fake revolution is in vogue this week (or a convenient way to milk the retards who do). Though from what I’ve heard over the years, that one’s just typical DeviantAut behavior.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
I think the sad thing a fair bit of them “parasites” outsiders* but many long term members of the fandom who have simply become polarized in the opposite direction. Though I still have been studying it and certainly varies how many are outsiders or old members returning for drama to booster numbers ([spoiler]I am looking at you Derpi Anti Nazi DNP wave.[spoiler] Some cliches just naturally went that way. Some cliches unnaturally went that way and frankly, and a lot more places are still in a fraying apolitical liberal to libertarian area that died on the rest of the internet a long time ago and while we are only just starting to get the memo.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

It wouldn’t be such a problem if nobody took them seriously. But instead many just bend to their will out of fear or ignorance. So the problem just keeps growing. How far does it need to go before people start actually fighting the mob?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide