Vent Thread

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@FeatherTrap  
Oh, indeed, God bless! Had one about 8ish months ago that was minor, but if the trajectory had been slightly off the car could have crashed at high speed directly into my door. Know that feel!
coolmaster43232

@FeatherTrap  
I’m glad you and your bother are okay. This reminds me of the time when I was younger and my dad got in accident with me, Mom and My sister when trying to stop during a ice night when we were looking at Christmas lights at least niter car were going to fast when it happened. Also reminds me of another time where the school bus I was riding in got hit but a car.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Angle-Considerer
I hate Law And Order SVU and Chicago Fire. Some of the most awful tv shows ever and it’s a shame I have to sit through them every time I sit down for lunch because the rest of the family thinks they’re good. Chicago PD is at best just as bad and the protagonists are literal thug cops who beat up suspects because “it’s faster that way so screw your rights and screw the law I AM THE LAW AND I Did What I Had To Do™”
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@IvanSatoru  
There’s a reason the only TV shows I ever watched were cartoons or Live PD (Cops and [x] State Trooper shows weren’t great though. Dumb sound effects played constantly and painfully obvious PR scripts they had to read after every scene.) Seconds from Disaster type documentaries were good too before NatGeo went to shit. Or History. Whichever one it aired on.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
Law and Order SUV is the worst live-action TV series of all time. I reviewed it before:

@UrbanMysticDee  
It reminds me of this cop show. Cop shows like to have deus ex machina endings. They also like to have cops beat up suspects during interrogations, which would automatically have any confessions thrown out and the suspects exonerated even if they really did commit the crime. The WORST offender is Law and Order SVU (especially anus crimes are referred to the SVU), where the police antagonized an innocent person to the point of suicide and they’re the good guys. There was another episode where they basically said the police are justified murdering the boyfriend of a woman who happens to be really short because he must be a pedophile and she should never ever date anyone or the police will murder them too. SVU probably has the absolute most abhorrent morals I’ve seen in any TV series. Most of the cases the SVU brings to court would be thrown out or the defendant acquitted and, oh look double jeopardy! Can’t try them again!
There was one cop show, I don’t remember which one, they’re all bullshit. The villain was this evil religious person (NOT a Muslim, can’t ever portray them as evil or that’s racist) and he got this girl pregnant or something but there was literally zero evidence and she refused to testify against him so he’d won. He had the stupid lady cop cornered in a fire and chains factory that exists as the final setting of action movies and the girl was going to shoot her with no witnesses. He’d won. And then in the last 45 seconds this super genius who had run the police in circles for an hour and had committed the perfect crime all of a sudden became brutally retarded and had the girl shoot him dead instead because the villain has to lose at the end and the writers had written themselves into a corner where there was literally no way he could lose.

I spoke too soon when I said “SVU probably has the absolute most abhorrent morals I’ve seen in any TV series.” ““Adult”” cartoons are worse. You know the type, they all look shitty and think vomit and piss and shit and murder and being as vulgar as possible is the same as being funny. You look at the past decade and there’s South Park and Bojack Horseman and everything else is shit that’s as ugly as possible and has no value of any kind. It’s all a race to the bottom.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
What’s wrong with adults? They rather buy stuff they always use and which does not degrade with time in small amounts at a time and spend more on the long run rather than buy in bulk and spend less because “uuuuuh there’s no where to put it. No way. You mean that you have tons of junk just lying around rotting or rusting away and taking up all of the space that could and should be occupied instead by stuff you actually use?
TheGamerPainter
A toast - Incredibly based
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
@IvanSatoru  
It’s like an adult watching MLP or, heck even PAW Patrol or Peppa Pig and another adult tells you, “You’re too old for that, it’s for babies!”  
And I’m like in my head, “Think again! Adults makes these cartoons!”  
Give me a damn break, if an adult wants to watch a kids show, then watch the kids show. I’m watching PAW Patrol as I’m typing this and the show came out when I was 13!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Oh noes, Max and Chloe are a little too tall to fit on the shelf and I can’t put them on the computer table until I install the new hard drive sometime in October when the weather cools down. I’ll have to find a place to put them for the next month and a half.

They also have no noses so I cannot boop them.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Damn squirrel, found its way inside my garden and dug a hole, make me rig up more fencing.

Damn mosquito, found its way inside my shirt and bit my back while I was rigging up more fencing.
Mariculture
Artist -

Amateur-er Autist
@UrbanMysticDee  
Evidently getting your military driver’s license does not require you to know that slamming on the brakes and reversing with traffic behind you after missing your turn is a fuckshit retarded move.

But who cares? Me drive cool green hummer.
enig

bich ass shitt
Every time an anon poster whines at me for posting “thanks I hate it” on G5 images my desire to post it grows to post on five more.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Why does Microshaft have to make everything so fucking difficult?

Finally got a laptop, which I was supposed to get in 2019 for the trip (thanks IRS refund). Now if I go somewhere I can type the journal then and there and not have to remember everything when I get back. Also if I need to work remotely I can do it without giving the jerb remote access to my regular computer.

But it doesn’t come with the necessary DirectX files so that has to be downloaded separately. The same is true with every other program I use. My memory isn’t all that great so I have to go back and forth between the two machines transferring everything I can think of.

The machine also doesn’t remember the date and time or what mouse pointer I’m using when I turn it off.

And Microshaft doesn’t recognize USB drives as valid for creating system images for backup so I have to use 3rd party software.

So I put the 3rd party software on the laptop and try to run it. “This is just the download agent, not the software itself. And since there’s no wifi connection you can’t download the real thing you’re looking for. LOL.”

So I have to download it on the full-ass computer with internet connection and then transfer that (hopefully, if I can) to the laptop just so I can make a backup of the machine on a USB drive just in case I need to back things up. Maybe it won’t work. Probably won’t. There’s a “registration code” which probably means it can only be used on one machine which defeats the whole purpose.

Does it normally take a week to set up a laptop?
Humble Oriathan

Wally Worshiper
I feel TERRIBLE! Washing a double chocolate chip rice crispy treat down with chocolate milk? What was I thinking?! Now I gotta lie down before I get sick.
Anonymous #5D60
@UrbanMysticDee  
If you have a good pastry recipe, the most difficult thing about Beef Wellington is making the pastry and rolling it out–well, and maybe finding good cuts of beef suited to the recipe. Ribeye is good but spendy. Ribeye makes everything better.

Also, that recipe intrigues me and I wonder if substituting Cocoa Puffs for the Rice Krispies would give me THE DIABEETUS.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
opening interment camps because of the coof.

“we need to do da rite fiiiiiiiiiiiing”.

fuck Australia, the nation of cowards and traitors.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide