Vent Thread

Mariculture
Artist -
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Amateur-er Autist
People that say “I’m glad I already have my [driver’s] license, I don’t think I could pass the test now” are why I hate driving.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
I don’t know if this happens in other places, I know India has shitting streets and China has plastic rice and gutter oil, but I don’t know if any other civilized wypipo countries have this same problem. America is obsessed with garbage. Americans are obsessed with wasting things and throwing them away even though they were either never needed, could be reused, or could be recycled. Americans worship wasting things and throwing them away.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
@UrbanMysticDee  
You could probably find a motorcycle rusting away in a dumpster and all it needed was a new belt or something dunno. We almost always use everything we have until it crumbles to dust.
Humble Oriathan
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

Wally Worshiper
@UrbanMysticDee  
Dude, no joke, we got a new mailman in my neighborhood recently. He’s a black young man who does his daily rounds in the neighborhood every afternoon, and EVERY time he’s comes on my street, he has his rap and bass cranked up to 11 to where you can hear him a mile away. My dad wants to call the postal place he works for a make a complaint lmao. We miss the old mail lady we had. She was faster and listened to music at a REASONABLE level.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide