Vent Thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
Today, they brought back the old Choo Choo trains! :O

I was at work, an I heard a loud ol’ time train whistle, and when I looked out the window to the tracks, in place of those gauche, virgin electric trains, I saw the CHAD STEAM LOCOMOTIVE and I felt like a young boy again. ^ ^

But by the time my shift ended they had changed it back so I didn’t get to record it on my phone. That makes me sad. :c
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@FeatherTrap  
This you?

I can’t think of the last time I saw an active train. Can’t say I particularly miss getting stuck behind them for 15 minutes at a time thanks to the dumbfuck city planning, though (the stop in the city is placed in such a way that the trains blocked multiple roads when they stopped).
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
Yes, and I don’t even care about that intended insult. Literally yes.

See, that’s the great thing about the ol’ days. There was no “dumbfuck city planning” to hamper trains, since settlements back then had like, one station tops (You know, because the trains where supposed to connect them as a trade route over long distances).

Trains where the best back in the ol’ days, in modernity they’re ugly grey boxes with stupid mass-produced seats with horrible sitting space, and full of stupid millennial schoolkids and crackheads.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide