Vent Thread

Anonymous #995C
@Luzion  
I have never met nor spoken with Anontheanon but his willingness to shitpost–and I mean that specifically in the sense that as far as I can tell he draws and posts what he wants, where he wants, when he wants, and is utterly unmoved by the piteous wails of purple-haired man-bun-wearing Internet wackadoos with too many Daddy issues and too much free time that slavery jokes are “problematic”–as much as his willingness to stand up to the SJW lynch mob at DB, has earned him my unending respect.

I am, by the way, the one who requested

full

in a draw thread on 4chan’s /mlp/ years ago. I remember saying in my request that I felt only Anontheanon could do it justice. And by God he was lurking, and by God he delivered. As an added bonus it made heads explode at DB too. How can you not love this man, gentlemen?
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
I’m a little mad at this but I think it’s a good meme. Just don’t give money to the guys.

I had talked with Anon and he gave me the thumbs up to drop it on PB - it now links back to the call-out image. Might as well meme on it a bit right?
FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Officer Hotpants  
Was referring more to the “Retarded Child smashing toy trains together” Pepe, but yes playing with trains was so much fun.

@Humble Oriathan  
Oof, that’s more of that city planning for you. >.<

Yeah, sadly it was only for one day. When I become Emperor of the World, one of my first policies will be the abolition of electric trains for public transport purposes, only CHAD STEAM LOCOMOTIVES will be permitted for that.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
7 Eleven is only giving free slurpees to people who download the app because of make believe coof bullshit.

You fucking cunts. That is racist against people who don’t have phones you fucking fucks. You can’t even give me ten cents of colored ice one day a year for two years in a row. I just want ten cents worth of ice and you can’t even give me that. Not even, it probably only costs them a penny to make it. They can’t give me one cent of free ice.
Anonymous #995C
@FeatherTrap  
You can’t ban electric trains. They’re an important historical artifact. What do you think autists obsessed over before the Internet and cartoon ponies?

full
Luzion
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Donor | Lyra -
Squirrel of Legend - A squirrel that was there in a time of great need

Senior Moderator
pingus
I’ve made contact with the ad campaign runner. He is confirmed to be working with Sam Hyde.

I’ve forwarded the information and screenshots and given access to my personal DMs to the mod team for verification and let them do with it what they please.

Same Hyde isn’t making any money off of this so far. But that could change. The ad campaign runner is actually in the hole on his costs to make ads and flyers and such.

I expect once he makes money, he’ll be likely asked by Sam for a cut of the profits. Do with that information what you will. Up to the staff at this point.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide