Useless Facts

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Red Bull Red, Peach, Amber, Coconut, Summer, and Blue are 110 calories. Yellow is 120 calories.
You would never guess it, but Yellow is pineapple flavor.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
My math is probably way off, but the Three Gorges Dam contains 28 million cubic meters of concrete. Concrete is 2.4 grams/cubic centimeter density. That should mean the dam has a total mass of 67 million tons (plus half a million tons of steel, which seems like a rounding error at this size). That’s 11.7 times heavier than the Great Pyramid of Giza.
BikerDash

My math is probably way off, but the Three Gorges Dam contains 28 million cubic meters of concrete. Concrete is 2.4 grams/cubic centimeter density. That should mean the dam has a total mass of 67 million tons (plus half a million tons of steel, which seems like a rounding error at this size). That’s 11.7 times heavier than the Great Pyramid of Giza.
But only 1.4 times heavier than the cast of The View! 🤣
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
This is the book on Prof. Martyn Poliakoff’s shelf in the Periodic Videos series.
I’ve been wanting to know what it was since the channel came out in 2008.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
Contrary to popular belief, the United States does not, and never did, use the ‘Imperial System,’ which was created by a law passed in 1824, long after the US had left the British Empire.
The U.S. Customary System is based on the pre-Imperial ‘Winchester measure’ of the 15th century.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide