Random Nonsense Thread

Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
Alright, so in regards to rule 63 of G5 characters, everyone on and off Derpibooru seems to agree that the following are the official(unofficial) rule 63 names of the mane five:
Zip Cyclone
Pip Corolla
Sun Starchaser
Isaac Crestie
Harness Pathfinder
So….ya, make them blue pls
You don’t sound very humble, Oriathan.
Anonymous #6A1E
FGPA Everdrive>Steam Deck>>Asus Rog Ally>Aya Neo pro>KT-R1>>Retroid Pocket 3/3+>>Anbernic RG552>Ayn Loki>Odroid>Recalbox>>>Raspberry Pi>>Homebrewed and CFW-injected PS Vita>>Powkiddy A13>Miyoo Mini +>Caanoo>>Aya Neo regular>>Powkiddy X28>>Ayn Odin>>Miyoo Mini>Powkiddy A12>Anbernic RG505>Powkiddy X18S>>Anbernic K101>Retroid Pocket 2/2+>>Anbernic 353X>Hacked and CFW injected 3DS>Anbernic 351p>>Analouge Pocket>>Revo k101>Game Park 32>Powkiddy q80>Anbernic 353p>Retroid pocket 1>Anbernic RG35XX>CFW-injected PSP>>Data Frog SF2000>>Powkiddy v90>Minisforum>>Powkiddy q20>Powkiddy RK2023>Anbernic RG 405m>Evercade>Coolboy rs-97+>Pirate multicart>BittBoy>>>MiSTER>>Retroid Flip>Poly Mega>Powkiddy a66>>Coolboy rs-97
Anonymous #6A1E
Sorry to hear that, OP.
Anywho, how come hackers and enthusiasts have been able to go and make the effort, partially or even slightly beyond that, and bring back PS2 Online, and even the old Xbox original version of Xbox Live, but no dice for Saturn NETlink Service or the Dreamcast’s Sega Net?
Idontcare

living disappointment
Man, how the fuck did I believe that going on a 2 hour walk everyday was somehow a good idea? And why do I still do it?
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I am trolling all of you with this post! TAKE THE BAIT, PLEASE! Or else, I’ll have nothing better to do…
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide