Random Nonsense Thread

Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Q-Anon is what happens when John de Lancie browses Star Trek forums anonymously.
John de Lancie unfortunately doesn’t browse pony related forums anymore due to once having seen a body pillow of his character, Discord.
Blue-Anon is what happens when the writers of Blue’s Clues browse fan foru…
Anonymous #7260
My husband plays the Pony Milking Game and my grandma believes in a bloodsucking alien that takes the souls of the undying.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
@Fleur de Lis
I’m surprised the fandom can support 9 different boorus at once. I had assumed that the other altboorus wouldn’t gain traction and go bankrupt, leaving a Derpi vs. Poni duopoly.
Anonymous #7260
Oh god my husband is playing the Pony Milking game and now my grandma is watching him play it…
They’re both praying to their eldritch horror looking bloodsucking alien god.
I’m now in Ponyville.
Anonymous #6526
@Fleur de Lis
I’m in Ponyville right now, and I went there to get away from it because I don’t want part of this weird alien worship bullshit.
I met the Mane 6. They were so nice, especially Fluttershy who was the kindest of all 6 ponies.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
@UrbanMysticDee
By ‘support,’ I mainly meant financial support. Apparently there’s enough people with enough money they’re willing (and able) to donate to support nine different websites that all essentially do the same thing, as opposed to just two or three.
Anonymous #6526
Oh no…
My grandma and my husband found a way into Ponyville, they claimed it was a mission from their eldritch alien god.
I have to warn the Mane 6 and protect them, especially Fluttershy…
Discord is pointing a gun at me
as I’m typing this..
If I don’t protect Fluttershy, Discord will delete me from his Discord Server.
Oh no, my grandma is
screaming at Fluttershy…
I gotta go.
Fleur de Lis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
I ate some red doughnuts this afternoon.
They were
dyed red with the blood of the innocent strawberry flavoured.
Then I accidentally spilled the red stuff all over myself.
Anonymous #6526
@Fleur de Lis
Is this the blood of the innocents that died because of that the eldritch horror alien god my grandma and my husband worships….
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Twiface
We are talking about people who will pay hundreds of dollars for a file of a drawing, a file, not even an actual physical drawing, just a bit of data, and who will pay thousands of dollars for a doll and then sperg out when China makes just as good knock offs at a fraction of a price so the masses can enjoy it because these people are retards with loads of cash. They could fund 40 websites if they wanted.
Anonymous #6526
Alright, I have successfully saved the Mane 6 from my grandma…
I’m hugging and petting Fluttershy right now and Discord is giving a very disturbing stare…..
I’m really scared of Discord.
Do I give Fluttershy back to him, or do I just…. keep her?
Anonymous #6526
Umm… so I didn’t give Fluttershy back.
Discord is currently trying to find me.
He’s trying to turn me into a puppet, put me in a maid costume, or send me to a realm of unidentified eternal suffering!
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide