Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #9D3C
Predictive text

The best thing about this place was to have the kids to do it for free as a child that was not the first time they had been in a place that I had been in love for so many times and I’ll be happy with that one day I was going through a lot and I’ll be in the mood to do something for myself as I am sure you have done it before you have a chance of me getting to the place that I have been working for you in the last couple years since you were the first to tell you that I am not a good fit in your business with dumbest funk What do you Make of This?
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
There’s nothing wrong with bread. People have been eating bread for thousands of years. The problem is the chemicals they put in the modern science they call mass-produced bread, not the flour, water, and yeast.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@UrbanMysticDee  
The problem with bread is like everything else, it used to be limited. Now you can buy a loaf for a dollar and eat yourself to immobility. Maybe that will end soon. There’s a silver lining to economic collapse; less fatasses.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Two portraits by the same painter, allegedly of the same woman, Catherine Howard, fifth wife of Henry VIII.

full

full

The first one looks rather ugly with the big nose and the double chin. The second one is quite attractive. I have trouble believing they are the same person.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide