Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #C389
Now my husband is pooping rainbows and puking them and he’s mutating and his Hot Dog Hot Dog hot Diggity Dog is turning into a fucking unicorn horn holy shit this is scaring me now he’s growing wings and his hair’s getting unusually long and he’s got a tail. It’s all because of that damn pony milking game. I’m really scared
Anonymous #C389
@Havoc  
I swear I’m not my husband has already transformed. ||his Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog has already turned into a Unicorn Horn and When he “cums” Magic comes out and all my Furniture is Moving. Shit he’s already using his magic to lift the couch as I’m typing this. || help me!
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Top 10 Inventions (In No Particular Order)

1. Writing  
  2. Air Conditioning  
  3. Hiptang  
  4. Flush Toilet  
  5. Toilet Paper  
  6. Eargarette  
  7. Printing Press  
  8. Electricity  
  9. Wheel  
  10. Guillotine
Anonymous #4918
I use the randomize feature with this query & pretend who shows up is gonna be involved in a scenario I made up before.
Anonymous #C389
And now my husband isstill using his magic unicorn penis and I’m like shaking and crying because his magic is making the couch move and I’m fucking flying and then I’m in the sky sitting on the couch and the trucker man is calling my legs sexy and OH NO now my husband is using his magic on the man and the man is screaming and I’m trying not to look I’m still floating in the sky on the couch as I’m typing this I’m really scared please help I’m cereal
Anonymous #4918
full

Caption: He’s saying that because he’s a level 9, even weaker than a guard, chapapa.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide