Random Nonsense Thread

Anonymous #C389
@Dex Stewart  
Hey I’m her Husband and I stole her phone and she’s screaming.

Oops.

I accidently used Crystal Lube on the phone as I’m typing this and uuuuhhh… Horse Milk is coming from me and if I give you any Horse Milk just know it’s for good luck.

Oh god I need to give my wife back her phone she will be so angry if she finds out I got Crystal Lube all of her phone.
Anonymous #C389
@Dex Stewart  
It’s the husband I’m back and uhh I went to a website and ordered it and it’s from the Crystal Empire. And it’s making my Penis do super weird stuff and for some reason my wife is too scared to say Penis and calls it Hot Dog Hot Dog Hot Diggity Dog since all she watches is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and other Baby Shows.

Teenagers always go to her house calling her Karen or something but please don’t tell her I said that when she gets her phone back.

I’m searching for more Horse Cum
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
There’s some horse in this house  
Anonymous #C389
Hey my husband gave me my phone back and WHY IS MY PHONE ALL COVERED IN CUM!?!?!?!
Anonymous #C389
@Dex Stewart  
Hey my Husband is going into a Nuclear Power Plant to get more Crystal Lube and then a Spider Farm so he can meet the God of Horse Cum

You know a lot about this right kiddo
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide