Random fact about yourself

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
I survived 2 earthquakes today, the first at 10:23 was magnitude 4.8, the largest in NJ history, and another one magnitude 4.0 at 5:59 PM. Let me tell you, there’s a very noticeable difference between the two. There have been 10 aftershocks, but I’ve only noticed the latest and largest of them.
The epicenter was in Whitehouse Station (a rich, white area with fancy rusticness). Earlier it said Tewksbury (an even richer, even whiter area with even fancier volkisch lederhosen and buildings made of cut stone where everyone can trace their ancestry back to the original people who came off the very first ship to land on the continent), but I guess they didn’t want their property value decreased so they moved the earthquake 5 miles south.
I hope this doesn’t become a regular occurrence. Buildings here aren’t made to withstand earthquakes.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I don’t like sweet potatoes. Regular potatoes are fine, but I’ve always found sweet potatoes disgusting.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of Kirinposting
This post, which I am making right now, will be my one thousandth forum post on this website.
Therefore, this post right here, that I am making right now, should put me over the threshold for obtaining the coveted Chatty Kirin badge, according to the counter for obtaining the badge, although I might make a few more posts just in case.
TheGamerPainter
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Pizza Protogen
I don’t cuss in real life but when I do, I do it when I vent. I cuss on here too but have to spoil it for obvious reasons.
This is f**king d@mn true! See? Can’t say it on here :3
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
When I worked for the museum one of my duties was to vacuum up all the thousands of stink bugs that would crawl into the various crevices and die. It sounded like vacuuming quarters.
That was one of the couple jobs that I actually enjoyed. I miss it.
Twiface

Princess of Kirinposting
I just noticed that I have 29 unplayed games on Steam.
It’s all stuff I remember buying, of course.
But it’s all stuff that’s been on the backburner for a while, in some cases for years.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
At my old job they counted me absent one day because I had to shit. I was at work, I worked, but they time your breaks and if you go over 10 minutes (not all in a row, over the full 9 hours) they count you as absent apparently. They still paid me for working but if you get 4 absences in a quarter they fire you, which they call “progressing”. I could only get 3 absences that quarter because I had to take a shit.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide