Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Patachu
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained
Artist -

oh no
@Twiface
i would check but too lazy to start tor browser to override the rangeban.
anyways i realized i draw more, worry less and feel more free of speech and creative than when i was posting on derpi.
idk bout yo but perso, it’s been like two years and getting banned was the best thing. focusing on other projects rather than unfertile debates with literally communists. onw can question if that isn’t the endgoal of keeping people with rational opinions busy in defending their views instead of being active.
Anonymous #A99E
@Zaknel
Quit banned or possibly arrested given how unhinged that one was. I highly doubt if there was a ban that it will stick. A lot there can tell people to kill themselves and just get a slap on the wrist.
Anonymous #F896
@𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Lol, they called you cunt and massive egocentric. If Ciaran is the one who wrote that, I’d laugh hard and I don’t think I have to explain why. What did you said anyway? Because it seems like they didn’t took too much time to ban you, since no one cited you in the thread.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #F896
I checked that place out of curiosity and judging by the context following Badheart’s lastest posts, apparently he mocked a user who’s father is suffering of terminal health compications.
In that case, the ban was well earned.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
On most websites, there is a block button of some sort.
To most people, that alone is enough to warrant a block. It is so insensitive.
Anonymous #5F71
@Fleur de Lis
Bro, a guy was saying that his father was so sick that he probably was going to die, and Badheart just drops by to say he was lucky for that.
It was ban worthy. And knowing Badheart, he will never understand why.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
@Anonymous #5F71
People you don’t know are dying all the time.
Maybe an internet forum is not the right place to talk about something that personal to you.
It’s kind of silly to demand that anonymous users pretend to be your therapist.
Zaknel

@Fleur de Lis
They are not asking you to be their therapist. But, I do think that not saying that people should be happy to lose their loved ones is a good minimum to ask for.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Fleur de Lis
what the…fuck
Is this how retarded the culture war has become? Expecting a basic level of empathy now makes you part of a “pro-censorship groupthink!!1!1!!”
I don’t remember anyone saying he should be arrested for it. I don’t even agree that he should be banned for it…
I just have no sympathy for him because he acted like a complete asshole. Talk shit, get hit. Cry more. Lovely crocodile tears.
Zaknel

@Fleur de Lis
Well, that’s what the site signed up for when they decided to have no block button.
If users can’t block other users, the mods absolutely have to enforce some level of base behavior. And apparently, it’s nit even just this, because they cite him as generally being void of empathy.
You know what, you tell me. At what point should a site with no block feature finally ban people for rule #0?
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Princess of GREGGS
Maybe an internet forum is not the right place to talk about something that personal to you.
It was called ‘The Vent Thread.’ The whole point is to let people, well, vent their frustrations without being judged. A weeklong ban seems a bit long to me unless he has a history of doing stuff like this. However, I do agree with the comment getting deleted since it didn’t belong in that thread.
Fleur de Lis
Artist -

déanaim seitreach
Maybe I am being overzealous, but that is because I have seen massive increase in censorship and support for censorship in recent years.
You know what, you tell me. At what point should a site with no block feature finally ban people for rule #0?
I’m not sure. Doxing or other things with real-world consequences at least. But certainly much further than general callousness.
@Twiface
It seems we disagree on what “The Vent Thread” means. It’s a place for minor annoyances. It’s still a thread on a forum, not a private blog, and not a place for deeply personal emotional stuff. 𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 certainly isn’t the Element of Kindness. But a direct response to a post, no matter how unkind, is not off-topic.
Is this how retarded the culture war has become?
Yes.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide