Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

NorthyDreams
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Prince of Monsters
@Barhandar  
No one said anything about including non-pony-related images. Your definition of that is just different than mine.  
The fact that you are incapable of seeing the difference there just proves the point I initially made.

Also I love the snide insinuation that I will eventually hold the other position we both dislike. Fuck you too, buddy.  
You’re a real piece of work.

Everything I said about you is blatantly true from the response you made.  
Thank you for proving my point.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
This’ll be your last response from me, savor it.

I don’t care what you or anyone here thinks of me. My principles stand on their own merits and don’t need your validation. You are not a relevant figure in this discussion and have added nothing until you decided, arbitrarily, that you ‘didn’t want me here’, which I’m still only 50-50 on if you even have a stance on or if you’re just doing the usual nonsense that you tend to spout. On the off chance that you’re being sincere, I’ll address your point.

‘Self-justification’ isn’t even a common term (and its definition doesn’t apply here), but the closest thing I can think of to what you probably mean is ‘self-righteousness’. Thank you, even if you are dicking around like usual, for allowing me to explain this. I have been around the block with this debate, with why derpibooru was wrong in what they were doing and why it is wrong to try to determine which artistic interpretations are valid. My arguments do not stem from a position of authority, nor of a position of personal ‘rightness’ but from historical context – with the exact same arguments against having been used badly in the past. Derpibooru is one example of where this path leads, but it’s happened in many places in many communities. Freedom of expression does not just exist to protect the right to exist of things you like. A commitment to freedom of expression must, necessarily, include a commitment to protect the expression of those you dislike.

In other words: Even if you don’t like it, if it can be labeled pony related, it belongs in a community archive. That was my problem with Derpibooru (to keep this relevant with the topic, and be absolutely clear about why this is relevant). That is my stance. A stance that you and the other person in this thread disagree with. I have been as respectful as possible. I have been as deferent as possible, expressing that differences of opinion are simply that. There’s literally nothing here to ‘stand up’ to – and the fact that you’re trying (if indeed you are) to shut me up instead of letting me speak my position is just another point in my favor. You’re literally proving my point about this mindset by being unwilling to have a position that you don’t like present.

It doesn’t matter who has the mindset of ‘You shouldn’t be allowed to speak or express your interpretation’.  
It’s not the target that is bad, it’s not that Derpibooru wasn’t targeting the right people –  
It’s that the tactic is bad. It’s wrong to do this.
Sapphie
Rampant Bear - A courageous companion
Autist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Lil Importer Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Senior Moderator
Unavailable
You’ve been warned. Both of you need to step back. Continuing this flame war will result in a short ban.
NorthyDreams
Artist -

Prince of Monsters
@TeamBlueplant  
I hope they laugh at it. it’s pretty funny, and we laugh at theirs. Differences in opinion can get pretty heated, but as long as no one tries to shut anyone up, it’s all in the spirit of discourse, which is the point in the first place.
Anonymous #5F71
@NorthyDreams  
To be fair, the local staff gave everyone here a long time to talk to each other before stepping in, but in derpibooru the local staff would have axed out the discussion and delivered bans/mocking comments to everyone involved right off the bat.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@Acres  
Yeah, but you, guys, are cool and civilized. You basically go: Hey, come on. Let’s take a moment to cool off.

Derpibooru is any but civilized.

TSP is like a Judge Dredd: Eye em da lolw!  
And Ciaran seems like a bad attempt at Rambo… actually, the Kool-Aid Man.  
*bursts through wall* WHAT’S GOING ON UP IN HERE?!?! *smashes furniture*

Leftists complain about police brutality, but they police others in a brutal and yet often petty way.

Derpibooru: Let your voices be heard!  
Users: Well, we don’t really like how y-  
Derpibooru: NO! NOT LIKE THAT!! NAZIS!!!
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Metallic Sound)

By now I’m convinced that PB is an experiment to see how we behave without moderators and they’re all cahoots, meanwhile the Nazi Pedophile facade does well at isolating us from outsiders.

If DB merges with FB then PB will become our new domain.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

@NorthyDreams  
Appreciate your consistency. Your principles is gonna put you at the front end of a barrel at some point and you’re gonna understand what we been warning you about…
user7853

@RD8K  
honestly, nowadays anything that can be remotely considered “wrong think” can get you looking at the front end of a barrel that will somehow get you at the third shot because the one operating the gun doesnt have the proper intelligence to do such a simple task  
that or getting ddosed because the so-called “anti evil” love nothing more than ruin every aspect of someone’s life without a ounce of remorse
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide