We're shutting down! Read more here

Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
@Anonymous #5F71  
There’s dedication and originality when /mlp/ is involved to keep these pones alive, no doubt about that.

I usually visit there for the altboorus or the snowponers, the latter always brings happiness with this fluffy creatures.
Anonymous #F759
I don’t know who that is but Google claims he’s dead.

Ernie Baum created ebaumsworld.com back in the dialup days. He’d steal memes and other images created by other people, put a big ugly ebaumsworld.com copyright watermark on them, and stick them on his ugly, poorly designed ad-banner-farm ad-click-farming Web page, then send Cease & Desist letters to people who posted “his” content online (even if, ESPECIALLY if, they were the original creators), along with complaints to their ISPs. He stole a metric shitload of content from Something Awful, for example, and tried to sue them. He also robbed Albino Blacksheep, YTMND, and I think you get the picture.

In 2009 ebaumsworld got bought out by an Israeli media conglomerate that also owns Cheezburger.com, Know Your Meme, Cracked.com, and a lot of other stuff, and Ernie Baum got a gorillion dollars for it.

Once upon a time there was a meme, “I have reported you to AOL for stealing pics, as it is a crime!!!11one” Ernie Baum is the reason for the meme, and it’s the only one he didn’t steal.
Anonymous #5F71
@Anonymous #B19F  
Derpibooru has tried to rewrite history for years whenever it comes to things created or achieved by 4chan, either out of spite or because derpibooru has never created anything on its own and that’s without mentioning how sore some guys still are over Faust and Larson visiting /mlp/ insead of Derpibooru.  
At the end of the day, your average derpi user is only able to spam thousands of nonsensic comments and that’s it.
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
I just had an existential attack this weekend, and I realized the whole world is broken, Derpi being no exception.
user7853

@Officer Hotpants  
good ol’ times of “ohshit, turns out we are irrelevant in a cosmic sense and everything we have done as a species dies with the sun”

i think more people should study a bit of astronomy so they can realize their are irrelevant in the gran scheme of things and stop being such unsufferable egomaniacal twats

@ANoobis  
something something we live in a society?
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #5F71  
Derpibooru don’t deserve any of what /mlp/ has achieved, like the show’s staff visiting them or raising the biggest charity pack ever.  
Not because they have a lot of users it means they’re the voice of the fandom or whatever those retards thinks they are.

@Sapphie  
I wish I had something that really made me happy nowadays,or at least something to make me feel optimistic for. Pony is not enough for me but it kinda fills it a bit.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@TeamBlueplant  
It’s amazing how much more sense everything makes once you fully appreciate just how truly insignificant our entire galaxy is, to say nothing of our one little speck of dirt or the germs crawling over it.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide