Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #428A
@Sapphie  
Having not taken part mostly because I draw too slow, it’s definitely comfier. It feels more like a community, whereas derpi’s feels like a company photo.

Also it probably won’t crash hydrus if I try to select it, so that’s a big plus.
Psy Key
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Cocky Scamp
@Sapphie  
I never felt comfortable participating given my history and relations with the mods. I always felt like derpi staff could ‘forget’ to add my character and ‘lose’ my submission because of ‘uploading errors’. Given that they remove things for personal reasons, I’d say my concern is warranted.

I can hear it now, in Meow’s voice. “You’re not really part of the community, though. You’re a community threat. Why would we want to include you?”

Imagine waking up and being that kind of person.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Psy Key  
They’ve said or done absolutely nothing about unacceptability of Lufty (who, I remind you, is not a nazi unless you’re a piece of shit chimpanzee who follows the idea of blood guilt) before the collab was posted, tripped head over heels to include an edit of that image with Lufty removed (for which permission wasn’t even asked, much less given) in the collab, then when called out by Patachu banned him for “sockpuppeting” and meow posted an extremely “MUHNAZI” post about reasons Lufty wasn’t included.  
P.S. Don’t forget that it’s the same collab LITERAL FURRIES were included in. Not even pretending to be a pony, straight up furshit.
Psy Key

Cocky Scamp
@Barhandar  
From the surgeries I’ve seen, they’re removed. It also reduces testosterone production.

But Meow will never go through with it. I know he knows it’s a bad idea. They’ve had every opportunity to go for it, and haven’t last I checked.

But, that was over a year ago, now. Nearly 2 years. Best he doesn’t reproduce.
Anonymous #7590
@Barhandar  
My god, can they just leave the altboorus grow in peace without showing any sign of resentment or jealousy?

Since when a collab of less than a 100 submissions is not enough for a community building?

Altboorus are a good way to browse poni if you wanna be part of the community or preserve deleted images without having Twitter or DB be on your head everytime they want to cause shit for a dumb reason.
Barhandar
Artist -

I know he knows it’s a bad idea.
So is going transsexual in the first place and taking body-affecting and most likely mind-altering as a result drugs, namely, hormones. Your point?  
People who know that SRS is a bad idea can still be pushed into it by peer pressure constantly shitting into their ears that it’s good and inevitable for any tranny, too.
Anonymous #A543
@Psy Key  
Being on testosterone blockers for that long almost always leaves you chemically castrated, and it’s something competent endocrinologists will tell their patients. So don’t worry, meow already cannot reproduce.
Barhandar
Artist -

Come to think of it, I’ve realized the most likely reason furpibooru merger is inevitable: derpi staff are actively squandering/sabotaging furbooru by refusing to move all furry things there and refuse to host them on derpi proper (=artifically boost the usage of furbooru).
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Someone has been uploading some DeviantArt requests I’ve done to Furbooru. I don’t mind,it’s just odd, especially that they seem to have gotten some upvotes.
Anonymous #B19F
@Anonymous #428A  
A victory would be not having altboorus at all, completely baning Aryanne, way less DNPs and the staff having no opposition at all.  
They have won nothing, but users who knows how shit they have been for ages won other platforms to share their love for pony without feeling any fear of being doxxed.  
@Psy Key  
@Sapphie
“You’re not really part of the community, though. You’re a community threat. Why would we want to include you?

That’s their rule #3 in a nutshell.
user7853

@Sapphie  
i mean, i didnt submit because i suck at art (and i tried), i dislike asking people for anything, and because the pics used for the past derpi collabs were done by someone who turned sjw and blocked me and someone who neither they or me have talked in a long time after a disgreement, so, couldnt ask for permission to use the images for this collab

that being said, 63 entries isnt a low number at all, considering it wasnt derpi’s “lets allow like 5 oc per people, also submission from people that barely use derpibooru or some that dont even have an account, and also accept literal furries”
Barhandar
Artist -

that being said, 63 entries isnt a low number at all, considering it wasnt derpi’s “lets allow like 5 oc per people, also submission from people that barely use derpibooru or some that dont even have an account, and also accept literal furries”

More accurately “lets put down the rules, then violate them for literally anyone who asks: furries, more than 2 OCs per person, more than 1 image with OCs of one person, et cetera”.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide