Derpibooru Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Relief Thread

Anonymous #7590
  • A few hours ago, Chopstick’s drawing got comments locked down on derpi.

• 2 propaganda images were uploaded right after Chopstick’s upload, one of the images got deleted due to DNP (RD using a anti nazi shirt) and the other was reported as a dupe (Nyx killing Aryanne with a pistol)  
    And yes, both images got several downvotes.
user7853
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

i havent been keeping track on things but did chopsticks backed/doubled down due to peer tard pressure or did he stand up for what he believes in?

@ANoobis  
well, true, contaiment was the best word i could come up with but while you cant escentially contain a group of roaches or rats you can keep them concentrated in one spot, though naturally a decent ammount of these pests would get out to other zones, but they would eventually go back to the hotspot, if we just nuked said hotspot then the pests would scatter all over the place to try and take somewhere new as their own by force or numbers. similar to whem tumblr died
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Zaknel  
Has he claimed more things yet on top of the whole ordained protestant genuine supernatural shinto atheist priest master blacksmith carpenter katana wielder yakuza secret agent hostage negotiator psychologist in a happy marriage?
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
Pretty sure the second was the secret agent bit. I don’t remember if he claimed to work for the CIA or the FBI, however.
Anonymous #428A
@Zaknel  
I can’t find anything with any keywords I’ve tried, which leads me to believe it was in the leaked chat logs.
Anonymous #5F71
@Barhandar  
He also claimed to be an art talent manager/producer and a HR re-educator to get rid of a company’s conflictive elements.
Anonymous #428A
@Barhandar  
Well, then I’m not sure where it came from. I’m far from motivated enough to sift through a couple dozen threads just to find one of ciaran’s smaller lies.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
I did not see this. Woot is alleging Chopsticks groomed a 15 year old and is linking it to Derpibooru crisis Naturally very serious.

One note:  
The fight against child abuse and the fight against fascism in the My Little Pony fandom are usually one and the same.
Many right-wing pony fans are willing to excuse and cover up he grooming of children if it means they can support someone with similar political views.

The rational question to ask, how common knowledge was this before? If he is just revealing and spreading the word now, this is a severe misrepresentation. Even if was, I have no knowledge of the discourse around it and amidst a rash of false pedo allegation and more complex situations that have occurred over the past few years I can’t just in good faith fault people on having skepticism on this. NOW, if this is true this is very serious, don’t get me wrong and should be condemned. I would like some background though before jumping to any conclusion.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide