Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
I think the assault on the capital was bad, if not worse, than antifa, at least in some ways. And I think that it can’t be entirely blamed on false flags or further right extremist. This is mainstream Trumpers..
Wingnut

welp.

The US government now have their shitty excuse to start locking everything down harder than China.

Next 4 years are going to be interesting to watch.
πʊßƛįϰ

How many employees of the various embassies joined in on the fun to load up the Capitol building with bugs? Supposedly, many computers were left running and unlocked when they evacuated.
Dex Stewart
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Security is such shit that if enough redneck loudmouths just show up,they get in. Nice to know our taxes are going to funding the most up to date security measures,um,a fence.full  
Oh,that’s what Happened. The police just didn’t care. They just chillin with the fucking terrorists.  
Suddenly I realize why so many people are against the police…
Humble Oriathan
A toast - Incredibly based

Wally Worshiper
I’m going to spend the next 4 years scorning the left and inciting violence against Biden Bros. Only when my candidate wins again will I call for peace and unity.
Wingnut

@Dex Stewart  
A lot of people say it was just done on purpose. There’s a video showing police just moving aside, and confused people shouting “They’re just letting them in?!”

Within a millisecond, all the politicians immediately wheeled out pre-prepared proposals to remove Republican senators, intensified their calls to arrest all Trump supporters, create the Ministry of Truth, etc.
Anonymous #2768
I was just watching Tim Pool and I agree with him that the liberals will use all of this to further clamp down/censor conservatives on their platforms and shut out alt. tech.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Twitter illegally banned Trump.

This is illegal. SCOTUS already said Trump’s tweets are official government record. Twitter cannot legally ban him until Biden takes the oath of office and Trump is no longer president.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide