Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #F306
https://rentals.ca/kingston?bbox=-76.57754,44.21083,-76.49463,44.25253 look at this canadian scum. they want more than 1800 dollars for their shitty houses for the rent . shitty doors made of glass, shitty bathrooms with low taps, shitty windows installed too low, holes in floor, no soundproof, no window sills, tiny dark rooms, creaking parquet that is also easy to scratch or stain. Houses stand edge to edge so they can see what neighbour does through the window (how do they even have sex). Canadian scum, useless scum that so much depend on the import. Shittiest architecture.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
On this day 3 years ago was the first time in the entire history of the universe that people without weapons tried to overthrow a government.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@Adan Druego  
Person in the tweet also says “Anyone who doesn’t suck whamen cock is meshuggenah!”

Don’t care. Every conservative now is a feminist, and half of them are simultaneously feminists and Andrew Taint simps despite the two being contradictory.

“Andrew Taint choke a bitch, right on, right on, hypergamy, cock carousel, alpha, sigma, red pill.”

And at the same time “Wahmen are being erased! Wahmen’s sports are sacrosanct! Bathroom segregation now, bathroom segregation tomorrow, bathroom segregation forever!”

These people have to make up their minds whether they want women in burkas with no rights or whether they want strong, empowered, financially independent women who deserve special privileges men don’t get.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
@Adan Druego  
It amazes me that piece of shit is still taken serious. Considering all the shit he’s done you’d think anyone would be smart enough to stay the fuck away from him.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
The US is backing their fake dictator down in Brazil. Whatever. I have encountered Brazilian tourists. I hope the entire country burns.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide