Big Bad Politics!

Jojodidu

🇦🇷
Everyone has become more nationalistic since we won the World Cup against the “French”  
full (Mac Allister with the cup)

I also loved that the team didn’t want to show the cup to the president (the first time it happens in WC history) he destroyed everything trying to make the country poor like Venezuela and woke like Europe.
Anonymous #372F
@Anonymous #05F6  
They’re listened to because it causes controversy and encourages the plebs to continue fighting each other instead of realizing they have a few common beliefs and causing problems for those who actually matter.
Posted Report
Anonymous #B7EA
@Anonymous #372F  
I really don’t think there’s anything to unify here. Piece of shit site listens to a mentally unstable person with a list of problems that span over a decade getting backlash sounds about right.

Also speaking of PT they deleted their Twitter after all this happened. Any bets on how long before the sad sack of shit decides to come back because online attention is the only thing they have going for their miserable existence?
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
@Adan Druego  
Nah that’s a fake. The real account is https://twitter.com/prpltnkr which is enabled and a statement regarding the drama.

Besides not wanting to give this piece of fucking shit the time of day I’m guessing this will be their usual cycle of “It’s not my fault but I’m going to make this situation about me” bullshit.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ezekiel 33:11
There’s a new sweep of COVID. I don’t give a flying feather. I can’t lose two weeks of work again right now. I can’t.
Posted Report
Amagan

@Zaknel  
There’s always a new sweep of covid. It’s here forever, it’s never going away. It’s just waiting to be dusted off anytime a new manufactured crisis/panic is needed.
Posted Report
Anonymous #05F6
And I’m guessing per usual the media will just say it’s “resistant to the current jab” and leave out nothing about if the symptoms are worse/new/etc.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
Leftism thrives on setting up false dilemmas and then using the supposed avoidance of disaster as a claim of victory. Destroy your economy and give up your rights, or covid will kill everyone. Destroy your economy and give up your rights, or global warming will kill everyone.
Posted Report
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

News: Remember, get the vaccine or you just killed grandma.

Leftist: Aktualllly, it’s get your vaccines and boosters and backup booster and auxiliary retrograde boosters or you’re committing act of violence and murder against and genociding people with the capacity for pregnancy of advanced age. Bigots!

Everyone Else: …what.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide