Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #372F
We could always raze California until every inch of its land is but a black scar on the earth. Lord knows mother nature is trying hard enough anyway. Could use the resulting wasteland for a survival-based immigration exam too.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
According to AJC’s annual anti-Semitism survey for 2022, 41% of American Jews feel less secure, compared to 31% in 2021. One in four reported being “personally targeted” by anti-Semitism, a number that has remained constant since 2019.
Not bad, but we can do better.
Posted Report
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Angle-Considerer
@Zaknel
Getting some bad antisemitic vibes from you. What if he’s jewish and you’re criticizing a jewish person? Bet you didn’t think about that, you Nazi. You better watch what you say online about jews, or you might cause another holocaust.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Zaknel
Getting some bad antisemitic vibes from you. What if he’s jewish and you’re criticizing a jewish person?
I have no idea what you are trying to say with something ridiculous like this, but if it was to have any sort of productive or meaningful conversation, it failed quite hard.
Posted Report
ponypony221
Chatty Kirin -

Excessively based homo
@Zaknel
He means that if I were to identify as Jewish, everything I say would be facts and logic, and anyone who criticizes me would be a hateful bigot.
Luckily for you, I would sooner die than identify as Jewish or anything near it.
Posted Report
Zaknel
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Ezekiel 33:11
@Zaknel
He means that if I were to identify as Jewish, everything I say would be facts and logic, and anyone who criticizes me would be a hateful bigot.
Oh, I know that.
It’s just that that is only servicable as a meme posted onto places like Reddit and Imgur, and does nothing regarding what I said.
Posted Report
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Can confirm.
I worked for an insurance company. Our business model was to lie to poor people to get them to buy policies they can’t use, take their money, and give it to the ultra premium rich customers in exchange for mountains of sales leads so we could bring in more suckers than all the people who were cancelling their policies (for a huge fee). As long as the company grew faster than it was shrinking it could make a profit that went directly toward getting the owner who showed up late drunk a new half million dollar car.
The number 1 sales agent for the company, who brings in millions in sales every year, told me his job was to lie to customers to get them to buy a policy and then leave it to retention to deal with all the yelling and screaming when they found out their policy was worthless.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide