Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
Tim Pool got swatted again.

You definitely can’t say this around his fans who will dog pile you, but maybe showing the whole world where your Mad Max armed compound is located and bragging about how you have tons of guns and daring people to try to storm your compound for several months was a shit idea.
IvanSatoru
Artist -
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

Angle-Considerer
It’s embarrassing to listen to Jason Miller dance around a direct question about what exactly Nick Fuentes posted on GETTR to get banned despite having posted literally nothing on the platform.
Anonymous #372F
Over time I’ve come to realize the elite’s issue with Confederate flags and monuments isn’t because they are supposedly “racist”, but because they are symbols of dissent.
Adán Druego
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -

@IvanSatoru  
Can’t people on Twitter use proper capitalization and punctuation? Especially if they’re going to be discussing science?!

Like:

Grammer and spellings real inpoordent yo. Theyre aight no gud replacemint fo dat shiet
-A Black Nationalist
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full

I actually have an entire section in my first book about how the Democrats have repeatedly, over the past 50 years, gutted US science programs and the space program in particular. The Democrat Party is the anti-science party. We had rockets that could have taken us to Mars in the 1970s and would have discovered the Higgs particle in the 90s if Dems didn’t cancel US science programs.
Anonymous #372F
@Dex Stewart  
Guess it depends on the area you live. In my area they’re flown a lot out of regional pride, much the same way some people are proud of growing up on the East/West coasts. I can see where you’re coming from, though. Every so often I’ll see a guy who thinks displaying one and acting like a nigger makes him look cool.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
full

Above: the proper trajectory of Bidens’ approval and disapproval until a floor or ceiling is hit.

Below: How Biden fans (mis)interpret the data.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide