Big Bad Politics!

UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
full  
That reply is fucking creepy. “you registered at your current address” sounds like “we know where you live”

@Officer Hotpants  
Yeah, that’s what I want to know.

Maybe Stone Toss came out as a gay jewish transcripple muslim
Zerowinger
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the bumped head

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@UrbanMysticDee  
Nah, it’s not a threat - #ThePersistence is a pro GOP Twitter account, they just want to make sure this guy is registered to vote. But yeah, it could’ve come out better.
TheBridge
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
@Barhandar  
I think, on a case by case basis, some stuff of the Anti-GMO people I think is completely stupid. The mere fact of something being genetically modified doesn’t make it bad. Though I do think some of the concerns raised on pest resistant crops and the destruction of traditional seed gathering varieties have some validity.

>but the concept of purchasing seeds from someone dedicated to making good seeds so you can focus on farming is sound.  
Agree with this too.

@Dex Stewart  
Like most political humor is trying to point out perceived truths or dunk on hypocrisy in a bare bones fashion with little “meat” of story or concepts most of the time. This can work for either side but it gets tiring quickly and for someone who is not fully into the latest social zeitgeist it is just draining when you aren’t made for that style of political posting.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Tim Pool: “The anti-work people are lazy bums.”

Also Tim Pool: Spent months living in a tent at Occupy Wall Street instead of working.

Also Tim Pool: Never held a job in his life. Reads headlines off Google News and begs people for handouts on the Internet.
Anonymous #372F
Biden having phone calls with foreign leaders is one of the most worrying things about his presidency.
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
I did a brief search and couldn’t find anything. He wasn’t saying anything about it on his twitter and didn’t find anyone taking about it in the strange and obscure spaces of the net I know of who sometimes track those things I imagine I could find it on Kiwi but I can’t stand sifting through that.

@Anonymous #372F  
Awkward diplomatic incidents intensify
TheBridge

I know NOTHING
@Anonymous #372F  
He is totally capable having conversations and I don’t think world war III will start from it or anything. I think it’ll just be something that could lead to some awkward incidents that may sometimes have a risk of repercussions international relations.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
I didn’t even watch the video because I don’t have to anymore. I just read the title card.

“Police arrest 53 year old woman for feminism.”

Of course Sargon is going to eat her out. It’s not like he spent the past 10 fucking years saying feminism is worse than cancer. He didn’t become famous and rich ragging on feminism for his entire “career” until last year because trans activists have found a way to use government loopholes to defeat feminism permanently. You’d think he’d be fucking grateful.

The same guy who makes fun of the women’s football (soccer) team for losing to junior high boys while smugly proclaiming that they should be paid more is now the red faced crying wojak. “No! We need to protect the loser women’s sports I ragged on for 10 fucking years from men in dresses because they’re yucky! REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!”
Anonymous #15A3
full

full

the Russians condemn fascism so they so bad they copied fascistic emblems for “FSIN” government employees!
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
He got 3% of the vote and his party (UKIP) lost a quarter of the votes it had gotten in the previous election, so I’m guessing he decided to stop ragging on feminism and went off in a different direction to try to seem relevant.

@Anonymous #15A3  
Those are Roman symbols that have been part of Russian iconography for over 1000 years because the Rus and the Eastern Romans were strong allies since about AD 800. Russia has a very long history of claiming itself as the legitimate successor to Rome since the tsars married many Roman princesses to cement the alliance.

Fascism only came about a century ago and appropriated the iconography that Rome and Russia had been using for centuries.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Joe Rogan is getting smeared on a mexican radio station for the Neil Yuck—whom is not needed around by the southern man, anyhow— fiasco, and that by the wench running the program kek.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
Patriotism is supporting the government whether it’s right or wrong.

Nationalism is supporting the people whether they’re contained within a single boarder or spread abroad.
Dex Stewart
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@UrbanMysticDee  
I thought nationalism, the way people who classify themselves as that most often,was more support of country. Most nationalists really don’t care about people, it’s the country. Patriotic symbols and the area. I’m sure there’s. Nationalists who go more by what you describe, but generally, it’s people who care most about the image and abstract idea of a country.  
It’s like how just a few years ago, I’d have considered myself liberal. Now liberal seems to have changed, so I now call myself leftist.
UrbanMysticDee

Bae > Bay
@Dex Stewart  
Nations are people, countries are land controlled by governments. There couldn’t be Indian nations existing in a grey area within the US under the thumb of the US government if a nation was anything other than a group of people. There’s the Tibetan nation that’s spread out over different countries after their land was conquered by the evil chicoms.

That’s why all the fake countries created from former colonies have civil wars and genocide, because different groups of people, who obviously can tell the difference between each other, were lumped together inside the same fake borders. Afghanistan isn’t a real place, neither is Nigeria, or Burma. These are fake countries created by drawing a line around disparate nations that hate each other.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.

Double-0 Negative
@Dex Stewart  
Have you heard the man’s speeches? Trump was overly fond of a small pool of adjectives but at least you knew what the fuck he was talking about. I don’t have faith in Biden’s ability to call Domino’s on the phone to order a pizza.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Yeah, Sargon’s a joke. Some of the guests they have on to replace him are okay, though. I tend to cut out on the videos with him in them within about two or three minutes at the longest.

@IvanSatoru  
That’s where I heard his name before all this! A fucking Skynyrd song when I was, like, 12.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide