Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #372F
@IvanSatoru  
Call me dramatic, but I don’t believe there is any coming back from that. Sure as hell wouldn’t be if it were me. The trust is gone.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
In a just world the parents and the liar would be publicly executed, preferably by crucifixion, and the bodies would be left to rot and be eaten by birds. Then the young man who had his life ruined would be given several million dollars to live off of since he’s been made unemployable.

But that would be a just world.
RD8K
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Artist -

I was trying to find the full debate of the sex vs gender episode on Dr.Phil, and Here it is:

Matt Walsh vs. Addison, Rose, Vincent

The amount of gymnastics, absurdity, and downplaying was threw the roof. I knew it was that bad but Jesus fuck! the “gender expert” literally downplay a kid being rape in bathroom with these nonsense as “not a health concern.” The Fucking evil of these people…
Anonymous #372F
@Jojodidu  
No, but not a lot of places sell them anymore after antifa made a big stink a few years ago and it’ll get you on the nightly news in some places. The treatment of the flag is somewhat similar to the “freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences” bullshit the censors keep pushing.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@IvanSatoru  
Congratulations on believing a manipulative bitch over your own son, the theoretical parent! The trust is destroyed and trying to keep operating from position of trust still being there will keep it destroyed. Especially the fucking “I LOVE YOU” bullshit after destroying his fucking life. Every single time you say that, you just prove to him again that you’ll shit on him for the sake of others.  
No idea when or where this was.
It literally says it’s on reddit in the text lmao just google it  
https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/45c8qx/tifu_by_helping_ruin_my_sons_life/
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event

I know NOTHING
As I’ve written about before, China is not a “communist country.” The average Chinese person knows nothing about Marxism. They have a very free market (much more free than America’s), where small business is encouraged. As I’ve written before, the fact that it is even called “The Communist Party” in English is sort of deceitful, and an exploitation of the fact that Westerners know nothing about China or its culture, including the total difference of the nature of their language. “中国共产党” is translated as “communist party consistently, yet a direct translation, as it would be spoken in Chinese, would be something like “The Party of People Working Together to be Productive.” That’s how Chinese people view it. Even with their supposed “communist” connections to Southeast Asian countries, they frame it as a historical cultural connection, rather than one based on a political system designed by a German Jew in London in the 19th century.

This is a lot to go through. While I can agree that China is the opposite of the west in many ways that might be desirable for someone of conservative/right leaning opinion I can’t help but roll my eyes a little at the romanticism of China here. China has putting increasing emphasis on that very German Jew since Xi’s rise to power. From doubling down on studies of the communist manifesto to making a freaking anime about him straight from their propaganda department
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide