Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@IvanSatoru  
@UrbanMysticDee  
This is far superior though and works with a lot of sites.

@IvanSatoru  
7/10. Wojack memes aren’t my fav but overall it is a normal to slightly upper quality ask me.

@UrbanMysticDee  
Keep in mind the paleconservative and more anti-globalist right in general was in a strong minority position till recently and even then some with some of those tendencies still find stuff to like about her So it still counts as someone any lefty would love to grave dance on. I don’t on have a strong negative or positive oppinion myself because I am not well read on her.
Anonymous #1C62
@IvanSatoru  
She had a lot of similarities to Reagan. Lots of talk, lots of optimism and possibilities early on, then compromise after compromise with people who wanted to destroy her, the UK, and civilization. And yes, just the tough talk early on has the UK’s tankies turning purple and REEEEEEEing like autistic children forty years later and making bizarre accusations about things that never happened. “hurr durr THATCHER THATCHER MILK SNATCHER! SHE STOLE MILK FROM STARVING BABBY! She want to start NUCULAR WO-AHR!”

There’s only one appropriate response to such idiocy, and they don’t hear it nearly enough.

full
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
@IvanSatoru  
@TheBridge

Margaret Thatcher, the Iron Lady. She was a mixed bag. She was a real scientist who looked at environmental issues from the perspective of her career as a chemist both in academia and industry, and actually was able to make some genuine progress in environmental stewardship rather than the “conservative” view of total destruction. She limited the flow of people into Britain, because it’s an island with finite land and resources that can support a finite number of people, even if some people believe you can cram a trillion people Kowloon-style into Texas by putting them 10 people per shipping crate sized pod and feeding them bugs, and she also refused to let Argentina bully Britannia and kicked their ass in the Falklands War.

At the same time she supported billionaires living off corporate welfare over workers, supported the Khmer rouge, opposed the Soviet Union from civilizing Afghanistan and worked with the CIA to create al Qaeda, sold weapons to Saddam Hussein, agreed to hand Hong Kong over to the Chicoms, and supported the agreement to end the Rhodesian Bush War with the creation of a treaty that put Robert Mugabe in power and began a white genocide of the nation.

It’s hard to know whether she did more good or bad.
Anonymous #372F
So picture this. A jogger beats the fuck out of his wife, charges a responding police officer with a knife, and gets a lead express ticket to the end of his life. What does the wife write on social media afterwards?
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@UrbanMysticDee  
They’ve removed the video from search results. You can copy & paste it directly into the search field and you’ll only get the mirrors. A video that drew over 4 MILLION views in two days doesn’t show up in the search results when searched for directly. Or when you just search for all of Veritas’ uploads from the last seven days. That shit ain’t happening unless they directly suppress it.

I give it two weeks, tops, before Jodi tragically dies of explosive covid-poisoning during an electrical gas fire. Caused by covid.
Anonymous #F5F6
@Officer Hotpants  
I wonder when they’ll get this one. It’s those jolly muckrakers from Project Veritas again, talking to an FDA official, one Taylor Lee, employed by the FDA as an economist. He is is quite possibly the most effeminate male I’ve ever seen, and is just desperate to stick long hard things in people’s butts. Everyone’s butts.

In my opinion it’s worth watching just for all the times he does the “ha ha, but seriously” bit with his lovely ideas to send goons to kick people’s doors down and “vaccinate” them forcibly, perhaps supplemented with drones. He laughs about the idea of doing things to people without their knowledge or consent and against their will. “Blow darts! Shoot ‘em all inna butt! Tee hee!” He also wants a government database and files on everyone in the US, or if not everyone, then people who don’t agree to submit themselves for experimental gene therapy. This is your government, ladies and gentlemen, and this is what they think of the people they work for.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide