Big Bad Politics!

Anonymous #372F
@Anonymous #F5F6  
I don’t even have to go watch the news to know what they’re saying. That memes about Biden being “the most popular president of all time” are going around tells you everything you need to know. I don’t think I’ve watched the news on video or TV ever since the station I usually looked at for the forecast started running black supremacist propaganda in the middle of the fucking report.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Double-0 Negative
@Anonymous #372F  
8,000 terabytes on an old Windows 98 PC that was lost in a tragic accident when the van transporting the evidence & body ran 87 miles off the road into an old mine shaft and exploded, sealing the caves.

@Anonymous #372F  
“It’ll be smokey with a chance of stolen TVs for the next three days. Expect a moderate rain of casings on Friday likely to extend into late Saturday morning. Now over to Shaniqua with the scores from last night’s water polo game. Shaniqua?”

“None of them could swim, Tomarquis. They’re all dead.”

“Thanks Shaniqua. Up after the break we’ll be talking with local university professor Thomas Sutherland, who has some interesting theories on the poor living condition of the local neighborhood. Turns out it may not have anything to do with burning & looting our own homes every four to six years after all.”
Anonymous #372F
@Officer Hotpants  
I don’t know if you’re stealing that from somewhere or not, but the water polo joke is gold.  
But seriously, they would do the five day forecast, run some story about niggers dying or demanding gibs, and then talk about the current day and show the radar.
Anonymous #F5F6
White guy applies for job at DuckDuckGo, gets rejection email. White guy resubmits noticeably inferior resume full of misspellings, fractured English, obvious contradictions, obvious lies and SJW gibberish, claiming to be an African Moslem lesbian illegal alien SJW. DuckDuckGo has offered an interview, and the hiring manager–a morbidly obese black lesbian with hair dyed pink and social media history full of batshit insane SJW stuff–wants to meet “her.”

Honk honk.

Is there a search engine that isn’t a weapon used by woketards? Google and Bing are obviously not it. DuckDuckGo, it is now plain, is in a competition to be as woketarded as them.
Anonymous #372F
@Humble Oriathan  
You can’t trust that anything is hiding your identity. Won’t be long before operating systems automatically report users who display problematic activity.
Officer Hotpants
Rabid Squirrel - Don't pet it.
A toast - Incredibly based
Officer Shid pants - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Double-0 Negative
@Barhandar  
To be fair, they probably just pulled that directly from Google, too. Duck Duck Go is the equivalent of those dumbass book “covers” they’d print out 5 for a dime and sell kids for $4 a piece back in the early aughts.

@UrbanMysticDee  
I thought we didn’t have enough healthcare workers to handle the monumental strain of the Flu +1.
Barhandar
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

I thought we didn’t have enough healthcare workers to handle the monumental strain of the Flu +1.
Do not remember yesterday’s news, citizen  
Only listen to today’s news, citizen  
If you are unvaccinated, you must be destroyed one way or another
Anonymous #372F
@Officer Hotpants  
I know my governor keeps going on and on about how ‘our hospitals could not support a mass of new cases among the unvaccinated.’ I would imagine New York is worse.  
Whether that’s true, however, or just fearmongering to encourage getting the jab, is another question.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #372F  
It’s fearmongering because a, it’s the vaccinated who are getting hospitalized, and b, hospital capacity is fine (and if it’s not fine, you need to fire the governor and get one which’ll spend the budget on hospitals).
Anonymous #F5F6
@Barhandar  
Hospitals near me aren’t nearly overloaded, either. They’re not quite ghost towns, but the stories that the hospitals are totally overwhelmed with patients are false. The hospitals are nearly empty. They get busy on holiday weekends as a consequence of excessive drinking that takes place, stupidity with fireworks, accidents with turkey fryers. Otherwise, not so much.
Barhandar
Artist -

@Anonymous #F5F6  
Yeah, hence, if they’re overloaded (by completely normal amount of the ill, the spike that happens every five years already long passed) they don’t have enough budget.

Also it’s very telling  
>the jab does not prevent infection  
>the jab does not prevent transmission  
>BUT YOU STILL MUST TAKE IT  
It’s stupidity (pfizer et al want MOAR MONEY) and malice (both manufacturers and governments know perfectly well it’s a clotshot and will result in fuckton of death) in equal measure.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

People in my community have taken to calling masks “muzzles” and it’s funny as hell

RainbowMart greeter: “Would you like a mask?”  
Lady not even looking at them: “I don’t need a muzzle thanks”  
Me: Snicker
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide