Big Bad Politics!

TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

I know NOTHING
@Officer Hotpants  
I often don’t discuss my belifes too broadly as I often arguing something in the moment on one topic at a time but that is a good ideal. Team politics is sucky. Identification with a team is fine but the worship and marching in lockstep just sicken me.

@UrbanMysticDee  
People would scream “centerist” seeing this (which I don’t mind), but your views always struck me as a bit of off compared to what groupings people would try to place you based on what I’ve seen.
Anonymous #F5F6
@Officer Hotpants  
All “hate crimes” are always fake. Every single time. No exceptions. All are fictional, and the sole purpose for which they are written is to gin up phony outrage and normalize violence against people the same color and sexual orientation as the imaginary perpetrators.

See also, Antifa starting forest fires and killing hundreds of people, admitting it and boasting about it on Facebook, while the FBI pretended they were invisible and sent an eighteen-man team to look at a garage door pull that some bedwetter thought looked like a noose.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
JFK: “Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.”

Obama’s Man Wife: “If you see money on the table, take it.”
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

Something big is happening on the 15th of October. All around the world, countries are planning to impose draconian mandates on that date, and US officials are claiming the federal government will “run out of money” on the 15th, alongside vaccine work mandates. That coupled with the throttled supply imports tells me that the 15th will mark a huge worldwide change.
Barhandar
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (Cheeky Breeky)

@Etherium-Apex  
Great Resetters trying to grasp the diminishing opportunity?

Make sure all your data, especially important, is backed up. An internet shutdown to prevent response coordination is extremely likely.
Etherium-Apex
Artist -

@Barhandar  
You can’t shut down the internet, only take down major websites at most. The internet itself is completely decentralized, and you’d be an idiot to coordinate anything on sites the global goblins control.
Anonymous #372F
@Etherium-Apex  
Forgive me for being skeptical, but “multiple countries simultaneously go full authoritarian on this specific day” sounds like a soccer mom facebook-tier hoax.
TheBridge
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

I know NOTHING
@Etherium-Apex  
I will do a little extra prep, just in case, though it always is, BIG THINGY HAPPENING GUYS, sounds rather /pol/ish to me. Hear stuff like this all the time without it coming to pass, at least in the way that is of the level warranted of the warnings. I am not trying to mock you in the slightest though. Being aware and a little paranoid is something that I consider necessary in this day in age but temper your expectations.

Be prepared, don’t be scared.

@Etherium-Apex  
@Barhandar  
The US Goverment technically, from my understanding, does have the power to shutdown the internet in the US (this link is a long PDF on the subject from 2012, I believe in regards to a cyber secuirty bill at the time). Still does to this very day As for feasibility of it, never say never…  
Before beginning an analysis into whether an Internet “kill switch”would be constitutionally permissible, we must first determine whether it is technologically feasible. An Internet “kill switch” is feasible. In an apparent attempt to try and silence dissent in Egypt, Egypt “unplugged itself entirely from the Internet.“107 Many technologists thought that feat was nearly impossible, considering Egypt’s size and major Internet economy.108 Experts disagree as to whether the Internet could be completely shut off in the United States.109 Experts have stated that the reason Egypt could effectively shutdown the entire country’s Internet stems from its centralized government,lack of fiber-optic cables, and strict licenses with the government. 10 Prior to Egypt, Iran limited Internet usage in 2009 when protesters became angered over what they thought were disputed election results.l

but, legal authority to turn off the internet and being able to cleanly turn off the Internet with procedures in place are two very different things. One problem with our nation is that we are hopeless addicted to the cloud with a mishmash of ISPs that can be very deregulated and scattered. I suppose you could shut-off the sea cables and order large websites to go down but I am not sure they would. Remember all the things that broke when Facebook did? Facebook itself with it’s stupid ID badges? The goverment, the military is right now very plugged into that world and I don’t think they have the procedures in place to shutdown it so completely on us without breaking something on their end. Not to mention I think the government has a lot of motivation to keep this interconnectedness going, they use and created Tor after all. I do think their is a authoritarian impulse that could one day try for the mass shutting down of the Internet even with the conveniences of spying on everyone that the NSA, CIA and the other magical agencies love with our current order. China and to a lesser but still significant extent Russia are exporting their models to the world and the temptation for causing certain problems to “go away” is too great.

I will make a part two on this related to decentralization if I can find a certain report from a certain Soros funded internet think tank.

@Officer Hotpants  
That looks like the great spirit robot! Why did Mata Nui say this? Unless it was when Teridax was in control of the robot.  
full
Anonymous #D018
Something big is happening on the 15th of October. All around the world, countries are planning to impose draconian mandates on that date, and US officials are claiming the federal government will “run out of money” on the 15th, alongside vaccine work mandates. That coupled with the throttled supply imports tells me that the 15th will mark a huge worldwide change.

>All around the world  
Which countries, though? Not all countries have the same system of government, nor do they all belong to a group as cancerous as the European Union. Surely, Vietnam, China, and indeed similarly Russia, Iran, Libya, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkmenistan, Afghanistan, and Cuba would do it in the name of ““security””.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide