Regarding DNP rules

Pagan_Pone
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Norse Horse
@phoenixFromTheTrashes  
Okay but it’s also illegal, the site could get shutdown, it also just creates an air of not giving a shit. I get wanting this to be an archive but you literally can’t enforce it, if you want people to keep their art here you should put in the work to make people want to keep it here, not just say “lol too bad”.
Pagan_Pone
Artist -

Norse Horse
I think a good suggestion would be artist DNP/Takedown requests should have a cool down of a few months, to reduce flip-flopping on their stance. If an artist applies for DNP, there should be a minimum wait time before they can remove or alter their DNP status.
Perplexia
Artist -

local ceo of antifa
just noticed the update to the site rules regarding dnp policies, glad to see default artist/permission-only restrictions are back

i greatly appreciate the staff listening to the community, and i’m looking forward to seeing where this site goes from here
CurtainedWizard
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Princeps Seraphim)
Rampant Squirrel - A ferocious friend, here to bear witness to the apocalypse
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (As the last toll rings)

Devops
The Eponym
If someone believes there is more to this discussion that needs to take place, you are welcome to create a new thread, and I will even edit this post to point to it in such a case

But for now, I keep seeing new comments here that are in reference of stale timelines. Rebase. Thread closed.

This topic has been locked to new posts from non-moderators.

Lock reason: Force resync. Create new thread if there is more to say