Video game thread

Absol95
Boot badge - It's Bootiful

#PSvitaNation
@IvanSatoru
>Christianity and Islam
>based
Yeah no. Also, there was no golden age of either creed. Enjoy kissing (((Jesus of Nazareth)))’s aka the (((Nazarene)))’s ass and feet, feeble-minded fucktard. Love, repentance, and happiness do not equal truth or facts. Bye. ““God inspired””? TCH.
ANoobis
A toast - Incredibly based
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Bloober Team, the developers of the Silent Hill 2 remake, have hired a DEI consulting firm. The first victim spotted is Angela.
They decided that what Silent Hill 2 really needed was a dose of body positivity.
TrukkinDuck

Nopan is best pants
@ANoobis
Unlike Shift Up, Konami’s being here a long time but let’s hope they listen. Silent Hill has been a dead franchise so they really better not mess this up.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@IvanSatoru
>all you do is repeat moronic atheist/Jewish quibes and memes that mean nothing to me
>implying atheist and Jewish are the same thing
RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT
LEL
I see you in the same light, Dr. dipshit fuckwad.
And FYI, I don’t care for Judaism as a religion nor for the damn vile Parasites known as the Hebes. Not an atheist, either, more of an Agnostic, pious Yahweh worshipping NPC
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Public Relations
Part-Time Stallionkisser
Okay, since this thread has been derailed by these two jokers here and it hasn’t really moved on in days, I hope you can all forgive me to take this opportunity to shamelessly shill my own video-game related thread. <:P
I know, I know, another thread. I just wanted to have a more in depth discussion about this topic and didn’t want it getting buried under people posting updates on the latest dumb shit in gaming…
…or Urbanposting like this entire site is his own personal Tumblr blog again. >XP
So I felt it was best to give this topic it’s own separate thread so anyone who’s interested can discuss the matter at length there, long wall-of-text posts welcome…better there then clogging up here.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Assassin’s Creed Shadows released a gameplay trailer that’s gone over poorly. At the time of posting, it’s been out for two days, has only been viewed 1.2 million times, and is sitting at 42k upvotes to 53k downvotes. The response online has been bad, with Japanese, Korean, and Chinese social media uniting to blast the imagery of a black man slaughtering East Asians to cringe hip hop played on traditional instruments. Apparently, being African means that Yasuke is culturally African-American.
The music is what got me the most. What happened to cultural appropriation being a bad thing? If Twitter actually believed its own bullshit, this game would serve as the Battlefront 2 loot box moment for blackwashing.
Anonymous #576A
@ANoobis
That’s if they assume blackwashing is as bad if not worse than whitewashing because apparently they are allowed to slaughter Asians but when a caucasian does it to Africans even if it was for self defense…
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Speaking of Ubi, here’s the early access Prince of Persia game. It’s a roguelite starring a ‘redesigned’ Prince.
His cartoon housewife haircut is somehow the least notable thing about him.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Black Myth: Wukong has been topping charts in preorders after the devs refused to pay for DEI consulting.
ANoobis

Ghibelline Omnipotens
Ubisoft plagiarized a Japanese historical reenactment group’s banner. The other stuff they’ve done with AC: Shadows is bad, but this one could get them sued.
Cyborg_pony

@ANoobis
I saw an article pretty much saying it was the inferior Ghost of Tsushima and how it’s a good thing, because they didn’t like it was made by white people. Yet Assassin’s creed is made by mostly white people, but that’s a good thing, and we know why.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
9 months after its intended release date, Paradox has decided to pull the plug on Life by You, its attempt at making a clone of The Sims, and with it, their new California studio.
They haven’t stated why. The announcement just gave some prattle about how the game ‘didn’t meet their expectations.’ And I can see why.
This is what you get when you form your studio in Berkeley:
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Public Relations
Part-Time Stallionkisser
@ANoobis
13 years late for that announcement. XP
Unless you’re talking purely about sales numbers in which case…I dunno, too early to call. I see all the usual suspects saying “eehh, I’ll play it anyway just because I wanna keep up with the story-”
As if the entire plot didn’t fall apart in DA2, and what survived the retconning from that game was utterly butchered in Inquisition.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide