Video game thread

FeatherTrap
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Knight of Boops
@Cyborg_pony
Biggest flaw with Black Flag is that they put the name “Ass Creed” on it. Just cut the Sass-cunt shit out entirely and create a new IP based on the sailing minigame and Ubisoft could have been raking in some dollars from the Pirates of the Caribbean fans salivating for a good fuckin’ pirate game.
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The new Assassin’s Creed has the same pricing structure as Star Wars Outlaws. $70 for an incomplete product, $130 for everything that’s actually on the disc + the season pass.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
@Cyborg_pony
That was a recent, new game. I was talking about Black Flag itself. And as @ANoobis pointed out this new game came out around the same time of this new Ubisoft price gouging trend.
I was speaking of the merits and potential of the game released back in 2013 (Good Lord has it really been that long?) not of the mess that was Skull and Bones.
Cyborg_pony

Hearing people get massively defensive over Ubishaft throwing them scraps with the Black “samurai” that was just Nobunaga’s pet and they can’t cope is…. rather sad.
FeatherTrap
Artist -

Knight of Boops
Honestly, I can’t help but wonder if Asmongold is onto something when he says that’s a manufactured controversy to distract and discredit from the insane price-gouging scheme Ubisoft are testing this year, as seen so far with the new STAR WARS and Ass Creed game. XP
ANoobis
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Book Horse - A user who has contributed to 5k+ metadata changes.

Ghibelline Omnipotens
The localizers have struck again. Vivian is trans in Paper Mario: TTYD on the Switch. In the original, Vivian was a femboy (otokonoko).
The whole joke about that didn’t come across on the Gamecube either, because that localization was also awful, but the gist is that the group is called the Shadow Sirens, based on the sirens of Greek mythology who bewitched men to their deaths. The leader was ugly, the other sister was fat and retarded, and the only cute one was the trap that the leader resented. Making Vivian trans rewrites the character from the ground up.
Seiken
Artist -

@ANoobis
Some will also argue that in the original old japanese version Vivian was already trans, but thats because they absolutely despise the concept of femboys. Any feminity in a guy will always be assumed trans by these weirdos.
IvanSatoru
Artist -

Angle-Considerer
Some times, I think about mrdeadmoth (aussie gamer who beat his stupid, attention whoring wife mid-stream), and I ponder upon whatever he’s doing right now.
Cyborg_pony

@ANoobis
I stopped caring about Ninja Theory when Temeem told DMC fans “it sucked we made it better.” by adding nothing but cheap angst, douche-bags, and a crack whore with squirrel semen. Most of their games were flash in the pans that didn’t last a week after release in people’s minds.
Anonymous #F9D1
It’s not even June yet and companies are already celebrating le lesbofag month
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
It’s not even June yet and companies are already celebrating le lesbofag month
Except in regions such as many MENA countries, Belarus, and Russia, where being anything other than a Heterosexual in ones behavior is at worst, punishable by death, or life in Prison without parole, or at best, substantially shunned. Either way, fuck the so called “progress” flag.
Seiken
Artist -

Was a short Sony state of play, i am hopeful for the Alien VR game and definitely looking forward to the new Astro Boy game.
Absol95

#PSvitaNation
@IvanSatoru
Of Course you, for one, do. I’m not surprised by that at all, I’m not surprised, dear thoughtslave to the ““Prince of Peace””. Islam is no different in that regard, TBH.
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide