Vent Thread

Amagan

@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Makes it much easier to blame racism and white supremacy when a latino person kills a black person in self defense. Otherwise you’ve got two protected class minority status folks vying for top billing for victimhood points. Like the bodega worker in New York who was charged with murder for killing a black assailant when he was being beaten to death.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Public Relations
Princess of the Moon
@coolmaster43232
The server has been having issues lately, and they seem to be increasing in frequency. Half the time I can’t accesss the homepage.
The admins are planning hardware upgrades in the near future which should fix everything, but I don’t think they’ve announced a date yet.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Twiface
I’ve been noticing that as well. I noticed it happens quite often at anywhere from 7:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. most nights it’s 10:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. It’s strange that the Forums are still accessible since the on time this happen I couldn’t even access the Forums.
That’ll be very good.
Anonymous #2211
Women are nothing more than sadistic poachers who see men as exotic livestock.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Looking at the forecast. 90+ degree weather the 13th through the foreseeable future (it goes to the 24th and each new day it adds another 90+ degree day).
This is probably the last week I’ll be on the computer for the next couple months.
Color Anon
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
My fridge finally kicked the bucket and so I had to buy a new one.
Oh well, at least the new one is nicer than the old one but man, having to spend a lot of money that I wasn’t planning to spend wasn’t a pleaseant thing to do, argh.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Some sites default to dark mode. Maybe it’s just the mobile version. And on Android there doesn’t seem to be any way to turn it off, so I have to email the link to myself to open it on my computer to read it in normal colors instead of eye-searing, 0 contrast white on black.
But I don’t read it. Because I don’t have time. They just fill up my inbox.
Anonymous #75CF
Frozen chicken isn’t even food anymore. It’s not even that mechanically separated slime stuff. It’s now totally inedible upholstery foam. You can’t chew it anymore.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@Anonymous #75CF
Frozen chicken is delicious, it all depends of one’s skills when cooking it.
You can stir fry it with veggies, you can stew it, you can make a soup, you can use it on spaghetti, the possibilities are endless.
ZizzyDizzyMC
Rampant Alicorn - The majestic steed of a blessed crusade (Masqueraded Esteem)
Autist - How long until you notice this?  I noticed it after 4 days , but really I didn't even look till now.
Lil Shid Culture - If you see someone with a lil shid badge, you should refer to them by "Listen here you lil shid."
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained (The Bellstrike)

Administrator
Site Developer
Hear me out, he’s got a point. Frozen chicken from banquet and other brands now, absolute garbage. They’re not wrong, like, if you’re buying their chicken tenders, I’m not even sure that’s real chicken, and yes it is slimey too. If you live in Europe you’re not subject to this shittening of all of our foods.
If you want to buy chicken in a store, you either buy fresh uncooked chicken, or frozen straight raw chicken. Another option for quick meals where chicken is an addition is canned chicken, just chicken, a bit of salt, and water.
Those chicken tender stuff? Garbage. Boneless Wings? Ohio Supreme Court ruled boneless wings can contain bones.
Fuck these companies.
Also a bunch of food processing plants burned down at alarming rates past 4-5 years. Curious.
Color Anon
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
@ZizzyDizzyMC
Sometimes I forget that american ingredients tend to be that infamous highly processed stuff instead of the normal ingredients we are used to eat in my country.
I suppose that a large chunk of the stuff the average american is used to eat would be banned in my country, like for example high fructose corn syrup. Hell, most sugary foods that americans are used to eat (like breakfast cereal) are forbidden to display cartoony mascots on it’s package so kids would’t go crazy wanting to eat that.
The first pic is a normal licensed latinamerican cereal box. The second pic is the same product using my country’s mandatory format. Oh, and any food that has a lot of sugar, fat, sodium and stuff like that has the obligation to include a visible seal informing the customer about it- and any food that has more than 4 warning seals is deemed as unfit for consumption (as you can see, the second pic has 2 warning seals.)
It may feel weird, but it has worked grrreat to reduce obesity in here.
Interested in advertising on Ponybooru? Click here for information!
Learn how to advertise on ponybooru, free options are availble.

Ponybooru ain't free mate - help support us financially!

ETH: 0xC41132ad4627FBfBd0d1712A27B268a06278eE50 | BTC: bc1qeyw3e72pcylque89r2940hhfzrz339kxuvruun
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide