Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
I suppose they do it because their customers keep asking if they will be open or closed during the holidays.
In my country is normal to see all business closing during Easter and the cities basically going into a religious hiatus that lasts until Monday.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

Distant banjo noise
Analogic TV has officially been discontinued in my country and now all CRT TVs became obsolete.
Including the small Radio-TV we have at my workplace to kill time during idle hours, argh.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
@Color Anon
That happened in the US back in 2009.
They sold little converter boxes so the older TVs could still be used. Are they not doing that where you live?
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of Kirinposting
I just made 55 metadata changes to this site by going through and removing contradictory tags, like ‘Solo’ on images featuring groups of characters, or ‘Males Only’ and ‘Females Only’ on the same image.
I’m glad I’ve discovered a way to farm metadata changes for the ‘Bookhorse’ badge, but I can’t help but facepalm at how so many people keep putting ‘Solo’ when the entire Mane Six are present and see nothing wrong with it. Why do people do this?
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide