Vent Thread

Amagan

@ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
Makes it much easier to blame racism and white supremacy when a latino person kills a black person in self defense. Otherwise you’ve got two protected class minority status folks vying for top billing for victimhood points. Like the bodega worker in New York who was charged with murder for killing a black assailant when he was being beaten to death.
Twiface
Twilight Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.
A toast - Incredibly based

Princess of the Moon
@coolmaster43232
The server has been having issues lately, and they seem to be increasing in frequency. Half the time I can’t accesss the homepage.
The admins are planning hardware upgrades in the near future which should fix everything, but I don’t think they’ve announced a date yet.
coolmaster43232
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
Liberty Belle - Sings the song of the unchained

@Twiface
I’ve been noticing that as well. I noticed it happens quite often at anywhere from 7:00 P.M. to 2:00 A.M. most nights it’s 10:00 P.M. to 12:00 A.M. It’s strange that the Forums are still accessible since the on time this happen I couldn’t even access the Forums.
That’ll be very good.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Looking at the forecast. 90+ degree weather the 13th through the foreseeable future (it goes to the 24th and each new day it adds another 90+ degree day).
This is probably the last week I’ll be on the computer for the next couple months.
Color Anon
Boot badge - It's Bootiful
Fried Chicken - Attended an april fools event
U Lil Shid - Hi, Im a lil shid.
Artist -

Distant banjo noise
My fridge finally kicked the bucket and so I had to buy a new one.
Oh well, at least the new one is nicer than the old one but man, having to spend a lot of money that I wasn’t planning to spend wasn’t a pleaseant thing to do, argh.
UrbanMysticDee
Chatty Kirin - A user who has reached a combined 1000 forum posts or comments.

Bae > Bay
Some sites default to dark mode. Maybe it’s just the mobile version. And on Android there doesn’t seem to be any way to turn it off, so I have to email the link to myself to open it on my computer to read it in normal colors instead of eye-searing, 0 contrast white on black.
But I don’t read it. Because I don’t have time. They just fill up my inbox.
Posted Report
Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide